Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Dolly Snow

My home UPS guy is a trooper. I have his phone number and everything so whenever I'm expecting something I text him and ask him where he is and I go stalk him for my boxes. Usually bring him bottles of water or soda. And he gets his nice tips in the summer and for holidays. He puts up with so much: from our jeep and motorcycle parts to makeup boxes back and forth .......
Aww you all have some great UPS guys.

IAmakeupaddict

My UPS guy knows that when I'm expecting a package I leave the side door unlocked. He not only puts it inside, he walks it across the garage and sets it on the steps that go into my house. He's seriously the best. I give him treats at holidays and tips of course... but he did all this before I ever did that =]

shimmygirl

Mine's lazy...he thinks I should cross the street for him and grab my stuff!
ohboy.gif
I always open the door before he can ring the doorbell as I hate the sound lol...Anyways I don't understand...I ordered yesterday around 9:00 am and my orders are still pending...I got the express shipping too...and I so wanted to give my mom one of the lippies for Mother's Day...oh well
ssad.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
My UPS guy has an attittude. He makes snarky little comments when he has to pick up a package, he's acting like he is too good for the job. I'm happy that most sites I order from ship with DHL, lol.

NaomiH

The UPS guy that delivers to my job is a hottie and a half and really friendly. The ones that come to my house usually just do the drop and dash. Half the time I don't even know my stuff is outside waiting for me until I look at the tracking and see it's been delivered.
ohboy.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
It will be way too light. Splurge on AA instead. All of AA will look beautiful on your complexion.
So glad to hear this. I plan to splurge on AA.
pompom.gif

I might pick up the lipstick though (so much for skipping)... and maybe Sculpt? Is it lighter or darker than Harmony? I've been using Harmony for contouring, and it works for me, but I've been wanting to try Sculpt. I'm afraid it would be too light for me though (NC 30-35). Thoughts? I guess I should get Shadester instead, but I want it on its own container.

elegant-one

My home UPS guy is a trooper. I have his phone number and everything so whenever I'm expecting something I text him and ask him where he is and I go stalk him for my boxes. Usually bring him bottles of water or soda. And he gets his nice tips in the summer and for holidays. He puts up with so much: from our jeep and motorcycle parts to makeup boxes back and forth .......
Thats awesome!

What kind of motorcycles do you guys have?

Our kids have these awesome old hondas, new Harleys & new Triumph Thruxton ...I want something small I can scoot around on (& wear awesome leather pants with red lipstick lol)

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Thats awesome!

What kind of motorcycles do you guys have?

Our kids have these awesome old hondas, new Harleys & new Triumph Thruxton ...I want something small I can scoot around on (& wear awesome leather pants with red lipstick lol)
That's so funny cause I JuSt got leather pants in dark gray to ride lol. Leather is the best protective stuff you can have... My bf has a Suzuki Gixer 600 and were getting either a dirt bike or a 250 for me. I never rose a big bike so I gotta learn. I really just want a hog tho

MandyVanHook

I got my lipstick and sculpting powder! I haven't tried on the lipstick yet but it looks gorgeous in the tube! Will do swatches this afternoon!
pompom.gif

elegant-one

My bf has a Suzuki Gixer 600 and were getting either a dirt bike or a 250 for me. I never rose a big bike so I gotta learn. I really just want a hog tho
Yep, prolly a 250 for me too.

my DIL is all of 105 pounds 5'5 & rides a hog....made it extremely loud
ohboy.gif

love the dark grey pants!

Kat Evans

I was all set to skip everything but every time I see the commercial for the movie it makes me want something. Guess now I have to wait till it's in stores. I think I'll wind up with the lipstick and either the BP or sculpt. I want to try contouring, will it work on nw10-15?

mousygiggles

Got mine!!! TLK is not as bright as I expected and is more blue based on me. More like CIS, the BP is love. Great for my skintone. Totally getting a BU.

hazyday

Swatches: True Love's Kiss, Viva Glam Rhianna, Ruby Woo, Just A Bite, Revlon Really Red - No dupes here! Sorry the lighting is bad. It's dark and rainy so everything looks washed out.

I love the finish of True Love's Kiss!!!
heart.gif

Kat Evans

Swatches: True Love's Kiss, Viva Glam Rhianna, Ruby Woo, Just A Bite, Revlon Really Red - No dupes here! Sorry the lighting is bad. It's dark and rainy so everything looks washed out. I love the finish of True Love's Kiss!!! :heart:
I definitely want TLK and now I want just a bite too. Thanks for the swatches.