Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

MACina

My compact is delivered!!!!!!

pompom.gif
....YAYYY!

Dolly Snow

First time ever for me right now! Overnight shipping I've used it a dozen times and each time it never makes it to my facility on time to be delivered. Well it's on the truck for delivery today!

emberdarling

Checked my shipping status and it will be delivered today while I'm at work
yahoo.gif
Can't wait to go home and stare at it dreamily

NaomiH

Random question, are the sculpting powders the same size as the blushes? I was tossing a pro palette in my cart along with Shadester and had planned on putting some blushes in it too but didn't know if the blush insert would work with the powder as well.

mousygiggles

Random question, are the sculpting powders the same size as the blushes? I was tossing a pro palette in my cart along with Shadester and had planned on putting some blushes in it too but didn't know if the blush insert would work with the powder as well.
They are indeed!
graucho.gif

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

y3y5epej.jpg

DAMN that looks white as heck. Thank you though. Mine will be here in a few.
yahoo.gif
Lol it does have a very slight*** sheen to it but it's mostly matte. I think it'll be very nice to hightlight with for the day when I don't want shimmer on my face.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

I actually like the compact. Looks a lot better in pictures!

I like the compact too but I'm not sure if this powder will work for my NC30-NC35 skin
001_unsure.gif
I'm NC30 but I'm at work and don't have brushes. But I'll use it tomorrow in the day and take pics

jMANNSs

I'm not convinced I love it seems dupable. The swatches looked better to me. Here's my lip swatch (quick one sorry for poor quality) let me know what everyone else thinks of the color.
302e09ed_image.jpeg

Latest posts