Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

rocksteadybaby

I'm NC30 but I'm at work and don't have brushes. But I'll use it tomorrow in the day and take pics
Yes!!
ok.gif
Please do!! I can't wait

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by rocksteadybaby
I like the compact too but I'm not sure if this powder will work for my NC30-NC35 skin
001_unsure.gif

It will be way too light. Splurge on AA instead. All of AA will look beautiful on your complexion.
This is def too light for all over. I'm going to highlight with it. Kinda sorta what I use my CC lavender powder for .....

elegant-one

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2014/05/mac-maleficent-true-loves-kiss-lipstick-review-swatches.html
That is a fabulous sexy hot fresh cherry red lipstick
eyelove.gif
pompom.gif

My orderS are out for delivery. I went to go find my UPS guys (I know where he is at 10:30) but he wasn't there today
tong.gif

Dolly Snow

That is a fabulous sexy hot fresh cherry red lipstick :eyelove: :pompom: My orderS are out for delivery. I went to go find my UPS guys (I know where he is at 10:30) but he wasn't there today :p
Stalking the UPS guy :haha: My usual UPS delivery guy likes me a bit to much haha

elegant-one

My usual UPS delivery guy likes me a bit to much haha
lol.gif
Does he flirt

I have my ups guys cell #
greengrin.gif
he's been on our route for a very long time & I never ever have to worry about my packages. He brings them into the garage up to the door to the house. Awesome.

mosha010

That is a fabulous sexy hot fresh cherry red lipstick :eyelove: :pompom: My orderS are out for delivery. I went to go find my UPS guys (I know where he is at 10:30) but he wasn't there today :p
Stalking the UPS guy :haha: My usual UPS delivery guy likes me a bit to much haha
My home UPS guy is a trooper. I have his phone number and everything so whenever I'm expecting something I text him and ask him where he is and I go stalk him for my boxes. Usually bring him bottles of water or soda. And he gets his nice tips in the summer and for holidays. He puts up with so much: from our jeep and motorcycle parts to makeup boxes back and forth .......

mousygiggles

lol.gif
Does he flirt

I have my ups guys cell #
greengrin.gif
he's been on our route for a very long time & I never ever have to worry about my packages. He brings them into the garage up to the door to the house. Awesome.

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

My home UPS guy is a trooper. I have his phone number and everything so whenever I'm expecting something I text him and ask him where he is and I go stalk him for my boxes. Usually bring him bottles of water or soda. And he gets his nice tips in the summer and for holidays. He puts up with so much: from our jeep and motorcycle parts to makeup boxes back and forth .......
Lucky. My driver here isn't bad but smokes like crazy and all out boxes smell bad from it. The sorting location here sucks and about 1-5 shipments gets put on the wrong truck and they like to tell me this address does not exist. GRRR. However, they deliver here around lunchish, in Texas they never come before 6.