Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

MandyVanHook

This sounds so bad, especially coming from a self proclaimed huge Disney fan, but I have never seen "Sleeping Beauty" lol...that might be a good thing so I won't have anything to compare it with.  Waiting for "Sleeping Beauty" to come out of the vault later this year so I can finally purchase and watch it lol...and yessss - totes agree with LDR's cover! She can do no wrong in my book...I'm a huge fan of hers lol...
The old Sleeping Beauty is fine, but all of the characters are very one dimensional. This movie is much more fleshed out.

LMarie21

The old Sleeping Beauty is fine, but all of the characters are very one dimensional. This movie is much more fleshed out.
Can't wait to watch it! Gonna have to wear Sculpt and TLK when I do lol!
amuse.gif

MandyVanHook

My dad put me off by saying it was too much, he said the same about happy go lucky too!
Dads are always the hardest on us I think. My dad used to talk about how he hated red hair, so then you can imagine his reaction when I went auburn. But everyone else loved it. I think this looks great on you- keep it!

staceface

Haha nah boys are clueless. I'm going the queens garden party in July and he has requested I wear "normal" make up haha