Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

martiangurll

Excuse the make up free face, but just dunno if this suits me, or if I should gift it?
I love it- its a keeper imo

Diamond laTwerk

Kinda late but is the bp more of a finishing powder or a highlight? Im an nc 25-30 with STRONG yellow olive undertones. I dunno if i should get it coz here in the ph the price is1800 php or 40 (!) us dollars and idk.....will it work? Please help, swatches will be appreciated. thanks!!!!

martiangurll

Kinda late but is the bp more of a finishing powder or a highlight? Im an nc 25-30 with STRONG yellow olive undertones. I dunno if i should get it coz here in the ph the price is1800 php or 40 (!) us dollars and idk.....will it work? Please help, swatches will be appreciated. thanks!!!!
I am NW15 and it is almost a match so it works as an all over powder and is very similar to Forever Marilyn. It could work as a highlighter with little shine but probably too light as an all over powder for complexion darker than NW20 I would think...

Diamond laTwerk

I am NW15 and it is almost a match so it works as an all over powder and is very similar to Forever Marilyn. It could work as a highlighter with little shine but probably too light as an all over powder for complexion darker than NW20 I would think...
So it would probably work more as a highlight for me then? How much pigmentation does it have? Because I heard a few people say it can be used as a finishing powder.....will it look too light on me then?

Tahlia

I'm the same skin tone as you. Mac-Guy advised me that it might turn ashy.

sss215

Angelina looked amazing in the movie. Rick Baker's work was just stunning. Her lipstick was very pretty and it looked really interesting on film. Sometimes it looked frosty, sometimes it looked blue red and other times it looked orange red. I was really happy about it al, lol

beautycool

What's bp sorry lost on this thread and star face is that true red from malicient x Coll Hun or ruby x I had ordered ruby I'm scared lol I don't wear reds x I wanted to try only reds I have is ruby woo Rhianna one and I do have another mac red but cannot think of name I'm just getting ready for work now Chat later girlies x

beautycool

Right ok I have truley confused myself and everyone else lol True red from the pedro Omg I think I need that red x that staceface has Right I'm off I have work on the brain as going to be late lol xxx

Mac-Guy

I really like Uninvited, but it takes AGES to dry. Played with different application techniques, but I like one layer + top coat the best. You need to be very precise as too much or too little on the brush will cause a streaky appearance. If you want it completely opaque, you'll need three layers, but personally I distaste the look of thickly applied nude polish. So for me, one layer works best. Any streaky-ness can be evened out with a top coat. Again, the only downside is the drying time.

Mac-Guy

PS: Ladies and gents, the Pro discount applies to Maleficent in Europe, so don't forget your Pro card.