Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

MakeupAddict22

He has done his time, period. Let.It.Go. Everyone ideserves a second chance. Was it wrong? Yes. But damn. This animal abuse thing will follow him forever to some people. There are people walking the streets who never got time for killing actual humans, children...and serve less or no time.
I'm not going to let it go he's a piece of crap!!! And like I said there have been studies where it's proven people capable of animal abuse are capable of hurting people . I'm not going to argue with you though.

AutumnMoon

Retail is so hard! I worked at the walmart jewelry counter for a few years as I out myself through college. One customer wanted me to pierce their ears. When I started to look and clean their ear I saw A HUGE F-ING OPEN SORE. I said I couldn't pierce it and they lost it. My manager came over and tried to reason with them and then asked me to just pierce it. I handed the gun to them and said have at it. And all the people who would come in with their JUST BORN TINY BABY and ask to get their ear pierced. Ack! It always took two people to pierce a baby because you had to do both ears at once. One last story. I apologize to any people I may offend here. I worked at the walmart near Virigina Tech when Michael Vick was the QB there. He used to come in and return things from any store except Walmart. Once they gave him a free computer desk. All because he was the QB. The football players always came in to show off their football rings an demand free stuff. Vick even had the nerve to demand free vet care for his pit bull. I won't go into personal politics, but I can't stand that guy for his abuse of animals. Rant over
Really your manager still allowed that? uh, that's unsanitary. Not to mention that huge lawsuit that could have happened if the customer got an infection cause they werent practicing sanitary laws.  Walmart is notorious for unsafe practices though, at least the one I worked in was.  But for babies, more people do it at 3 months or so because they have a lower rick of irritating/infection cause they can't mess with it.   I would never go to wallyworld for piercings. :wtf2: . 
It's true for babies that's better to pierce somewhat early, but they would get mad if we asked them to come back when two piercers were there. It was just safer and less nerve-racking to pierce both ears at once. And less stress on the baby.

Wolverina

I don't understand why the NFL took him back ..psychiatrists have said that people who hurt animals and torture them will do the same to people ..I hate that guy with a passion..he's a millionaire and that really pisses me off ..like you said he should be in prison and feel the same way those animals felt!!! The guy isn't normal and is living the good life..what a shame and people seem to forgive and forget ..hate it
Sing it from the mountain! This is exactly how I feel. I wish the most horrific punishments on that piece of shit. And people are so happy to forgive and forget because of....football?

Wolverina

Retail is so hard! I worked at the walmart jewelry counter for a few years as I out myself through college. One customer wanted me to pierce their ears. When I started to look and clean their ear I saw A HUGE F-ING OPEN SORE. I said I couldn't pierce it and they lost it. My manager came over and tried to reason with them and then asked me to just pierce it. I handed the gun to them and said have at it. And all the people who would come in with their JUST BORN TINY BABY and ask to get their ear pierced. Ack! It always took two people to pierce a baby because you had to do both ears at once. One last story. I apologize to any people I may offend here. I worked at the walmart near Virigina Tech when Michael Vick was the QB there. He used to come in and return things from any store except Walmart. Once they gave him a free computer desk. All because he was the QB. The football players always came in to show off their football rings an demand free stuff. Vick even had the nerve to demand free vet care for his pit bull. I won't go into personal politics, but I can't stand that guy for his abuse of animals. Rant over
Thank you for iterating my feelings exactly. He's a murdering sociopath who didn't pay anything for his torture of other loving trusting creatures. He's making a daft salary for doing what? He didn't have to deal with any of the heartbreaking fallout from his treatment of those dogs. I consider him less then human and nothing bad that befalls him could ever illicit any sympathy from me.

Ajigglin

He has done his time, period. Let.It.Go. Everyone ideserves a second chance. Was it wrong? Yes. But damn. This animal abuse thing will follow him forever to some people. There are people walking the streets who never got time for killing actual humans, children...and serve less or no time.
Girl, YES. The Vick hate is over the top. He served his time; move on. Is that not the point of jail/prison?

mekaboo

I am in total agreement.  I think it is appalling of how some people are happy to forget because of football.  I take it that maybe they have never owned a pet or really not into pets at all.  People who have such a nonchalant attitude towards animal abuse make me sick.  There's no other way to put it.  Where is your heart??? My heart is right here in my chest. Not a football fan. Not nonchalant, just don't get all the hate. He did his time. It's over. I don't have time to worry about what someone did in their past. Justice was served. I've had dogs since I was in Kindergarten. Lol. Well cared for pets. I don't care if I make you sick. I would say you make me sick but I don't care that you wanna hold Vick to a crime he's already been punished for. That's stupid, IMO. MY energy is spent enough raising black sons in America where they could end up dead because of someone's assumption of them. That's where I cast my real care. I still love animals, I just care more about humans. Bye Girl, YES. The Vick hate is over the top. He served his time; move on. Is that not the point of jail/prison?     #teamlowbuy2014

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
This thread is probably not the place for a discussion like that, so if you would like to continue please do that in private messages. TY!
wavey.gif

sdetmar2

Since this chat is getting a little off topic, I thought I'd bring it back around to the main focus here which is maleficint. I think it be cool if on the Mac maleficent lipsticks thatthey would have a signature of maleficent,like the Kelly Osbourne one I just saw or riri. I'm not sure if they did this for the venomous villains collection Since I missed out on that one. It could also be in green or purple if the packaging is black. But if I'm wrong about the vv collection sorry, I should probably search for more images of it. I have only seen a few and they weren't really close up. Oh and if someone said that already I'm sorry too! :heart:

cr8zy4MAC

I don't see how it would be possible to have a Maleficient signature, since she is a fictional character. Whatever they come up with, I am sure it will be very cool. :)

luvlydee

I think an all black packaging that has like a reptile texture to it since maleficent did turn into a dragon at the end of the disney cartoon. That would feel kinda cool.

mosha010

Ay me too! I'm holding off on even getting hyped up about anything else goin on because I'm putting all my eggs on maleficents basket! Arrrrrhgh