Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

lilinah

I got the Spider Queen palette from the Rick Baker collection. That's rather Maleficent - shades of purple, navy, poison green, and gold. I am still eager to see if this is mostly re-promos from VV or how much is new... C'mon, MAC, throw us a bone!

OctoberViolet

I got the Spider Queen palette from the Rick Baker collection. That's rather Maleficent - shades of purple, navy, poison green, and gold. I am still eager to see if this is mostly re-promos from VV or how much is new... C'mon, MAC, throw us a bone!
werd.gif

martiangurll

So please excuse my ignorance but have we actually heard ANYthing about the contents of this collections? Is it only whispering and murmurs about it just being repromotes? Can't a squirrel get a nut?
icon_bump.gif

Dang good question. I came in here b/c there were 7 pages of unread posts but still we know nothing. I am hoping there will just be repromotes because this is going to be hard to get with the disney craziness. I am one of the few hoping there won't be anything I have to have and don't have to work too hard for any of the collection. Also, I am planning on spending some dough on Proenza and Playland so I am gonna be broke by the time this rolls around. I would not mind getting Dark Deed though. I wish they would repromote the Evil Queen's stuff, it was really better for my coloring/complexion. I am actually getting interested in seeing this movie. Just saw (movie) Beowolf last night and Angelina was good in that. She needs to work on being more evil with her voice.

Kristin Bacon

icon_bump.gif

Dang good question. I came in here b/c there were 7 pages of unread posts but still we know nothing. I am hoping there will just be repromotes because this is going to be hard to get with the disney craziness. I am one of the few hoping there won't be anything I have to have and don't have to work too hard for any of the collection. Also, I am planning on spending some dough on Proenza and Playland so I am gonna be broke by the time this rolls around. I would not mind getting Dark Deed though. I wish they would repromote the Evil Queen's stuff, it was really better for my coloring/complexion. I am actually getting interested in seeing this movie. Just saw (movie) Beowolf last night and Angelina was good in that. She needs to work on being more evil with her voice.
Beowolf is AMAZING i loved it. My fave Angelina movie is Origonal Sin. so good. and i agree im dieing to know a lil something jus one pic please???????? and i loved the evil queens stuff too. I got almost all of it.

singer82

Gia is when I first saw her. I was amazed at her talent! She was amazing in that role. Loved her ever since.
Beowolf is AMAZING i loved it. My fave Angelina movie is Origonal Sin. so good. and i agree im dieing to know a lil something jus one pic please???????? and i loved the evil queens stuff too. I got almost all of it.

CrimsonQuill157

icon_bump.gif

From what it sounds like in the previews, her voice sounds VERY close to how Maleficent sounded in the animated movie. Now I wanna go watch Sleeping Beauty.

BabyDzz

Oooooo my bday is couple days before the release date. I know what Im asking for. Thats if I like anything.

mosha010

This is prob oh so fake. Looks like the Disney villain stuff.im posting anyway just in case lurkers galore don't bother reading the posts buaa hahahaha

MaitaiFluff

At this point, I wouldn't mind if everything was a repromote. At least we'd have info and something to look forward to. Harrumph.