MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

Howards End

I didn't recognize Mariah on MAC's Snapchat, her original lips looked better! Anyway if that's All I Want she's wearing it looks great on her skin tone Can't wait to stalk for this!

Vandekamp

This is def a lipstick purchase because of Mariah but I know damn well I will look like tyrone biggums
fluffy.gif

montREALady

Do you think you'll have a bunch of your famous back of hand swatch near dupes for this one lol? The closest I have are Tanarama, Frou and Out Minxed
Not since the 90's! LMAOOOOO! I haven't worn a frost this shade in forever. I have a lot of pale matte lipsticks, but not pale frost. The only MAC frosts I have period are the VG RiRi's and an old school called La-Di-Bra or something like that.

KGeezy

I have no problem with that! I have fond 90's memories. Graduated high school, college and university! Made tons of friends! Ha!
lol I grew up in the 90s so I don't have a problem with anything 90s inspired but I can't get into a frost lipstick whatsoever. AIW reminds me of this awful blue frosty lipstick from the dollar store that I got when I was like 12 lol

NaomiH

I'm really torn on this one. I think I'm just going to grab one for a friend and be done until her full collection comes out.

poodle649

lol I grew up in the 90s so I don't have a problem with anything 90s inspired but I can't get into a frost lipstick whatsoever. AIW reminds me of this awful blue frosty lipstick from the dollar store that I got when I was like 12 lol
Lol. Same here. Not sure how it will work for me but I am excited to play. And my boyfriend seems to like the 90s make up looks I do, so it should be a win.

montREALady

Haha, what's funny is I think you can rock it! And you look like 12 so what do you mean you grew up in the 90's?!

Latest posts