MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

montREALady

Ah f*** it. I'm gonna buy just to try out this combo. Let me get a Christmas list ready and send it off to the man... Hopefully he won't say 'babe, you've got enough makeup'... Thankfully, he hasn't seen my lipstick stash
Yeah, let's not show him that
greengrin.gif

Marsha Pomells

Pic from ELLE Canada's Snapchat. Sorry the screnshot is a bit blurry, couldn't get a better screenshot. There's a VG Ariana swatch as well.
Despite the blurry photo, it's nice. In need of WOC swatches and I know Ashley R hasn't got a swatch up for it.

Marsha Pomells

Yeah, let's not show him that :D  
He knows about them, but has not seen them. He seen the nail polish stash and said that the draw they're in looks like it's about to cave in, because of the amount of nail polish in that one draw... Think I need to move those and get some storage for them.

Honi

I dont think I could pull this off, it looks about my skincolor + frosty? Ill look like I had powdered donuts for a week. Maybe layered on something!

Marsha Pomells

Wow nice! It looks like Oh Darling lipstick version on that upper swatch pic. :haha:  This be a skip for me. I still have MAC Playland lipstick I don't use much.
I only use Playland in the summer months or to jazz up a red/pink/purple liner, when I just can't be bothered with wearing anything else. My actual go to frost/s is Icon or VGR2

Howards End

Wow nice! It looks like Oh Darling lipstick version on that upper swatch pic. :haha:  
Haha I was just thinking the exact thing, it's OD lipstick lol! And I will be using it as a lip highlighter lol Oh and the Zac Posen lipsticks are in that Snapchat as well

BuickMackane

Quote: Originally Posted by Vandekamp
That is until you see more swatches. Lol.

I have no idea what you're talking about dear
angelic.gif