MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't like it as much as I thought I would, to be honest. Will probably skip it and hope there'll be one I like more in the big collection.

NaomiH

Pic from a Facebook group, credit to owner.
Thanks Nadine! This looks like a non dazzle version of Smash Hit to me undertone wise and I can't rock SH without a liner to take away some of the lightness so this may be a skip for me. Can't wait to see what her whole collection next year has in it.

singer82

Hmmm this reminds me a lot of Gel. It used to be the only lippy I wore. So at least I'll wear it. But I might just wait for her whole collection next year. I can get Gel anytime

SleepingBeauty

Quote:Originally Posted by squirtlesquad54

I've never been a fan of Mariah Carey at all. Her voice drives me nuts lol did you guys hear about the nanny that sued Mariah for being abusive? I think it was earlier this year. The nanny claimed that she couldn't eat anything or take a break because Mariah would yell at her. And that she got fired because the kids loved her too much lol I wonder if it was true
girlhaha.gif
From interviews I've seen, Mariah does seem like she would be a bossy diva employer lol

I think that could be true. Mariah has never come across as a humble person, so... Same with J.Lo. I do think her voice is really good but I've never been a fan. The lipstick looks pretty in the tube but I'm not sure considering the swatch. It's a Frost, isn't it? Also, MAC could've sold this in special packaging. It's for christmas, man! So many possibilites and MAC chooses the black tube.