MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

Vandekamp

I think this would look nice in a Christmassy red tube, with a green metal inner tube so it has a green band around it when the tube is closed. I'm also wondering if it's anything like Ruffian Gold.
iagree.gif

montREALady

A few years ago I may have been crazy about this. Now I prefer bright, matte bold colors. I think a red lipstick would have been better. But then again who needs another red? Not I.
Eww to red and that would be overkill. I like frosts in this shade, light or dark like VGR2 lipstick. I especially like frosts in the winter for some reason. Maybe the color is representing snow for Christmas, lolll.

NaomiH

I think I may skip this and hold out for her full collection. Pretty, but not really my kind of shade.

MzBrownBeauty

This is another one that I'll either have to layer or use w/a liner but I plan on getting it either way! Love me some Mariah
cheerleader.gif

Nessy

Subbing, I think this is going to be perfect for me I have way to many bright colours so this will be refreshing

BriarRose

I don't think this particular shade will work for me, but I am excited for her full collection. I have immense respect for her talent and have always liked her.

lyseD

I think this is the only thing I want from MAC for the rest of the year. Hope it's as pretty as it sounds.

squirtlesquad54

I've never been a fan of Mariah Carey at all. Her voice drives me nuts lol did you guys hear about the nanny that sued Mariah for being abusive? I think it was earlier this year. The nanny claimed that she couldn't eat anything or take a break because Mariah would yell at her. And that she got fired because the kids loved her too much lol I wonder if it was true :haha: From interviews I've seen, Mariah does seem like she would be a bossy diva employer lol

coachkitten

I have loved Mariah Carey since Vision of Love. I went to see her movie Glitter opening day and had a large Glitter movie poster in my college room (kind of embarassed of this now). She and her music have had such a large influence on many years of my life, even if she isn't really my cup of tea musically any more. It is safe to say that regardless if these colors work on me or not I will be getting EVERY SINGLE THING from her upcoming collection including this lipstick. :) Can't wait to hear when this will be released!