MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

Indieprincess

I'm feeling very meh about this color. I heard there is an Ariana Grande lipstick coming as well. The color, if the story is true will be more of a deeper color. Can't wait to see if the info on that.
I've seen the Ariana Grande lipstick on IG it's definitely vampy. It's for Viva Glam too I think.

LauraLara

I'll probably end up getting it :p I have some frosts I keep meaning to wear and never do, even though I DO like how they look. I think I was either a kid or not born when they were last cool, so I don't have the feeling like "oh lame, that hasn't been cool since <some decade>." I'm pretty sure it was the blonde cylon on Battlestar Galactica that made me want it. Even though I thought she was awful for a few seasons... But just because she was playing an evil cylon didn't mean the actress wasn't rocking her makeup.

montREALady

I'll probably end up getting it :p I have some frosts I keep meaning to wear and never do, even though I DO like how they look. I think I was either a kid or not born when they were last cool, so I don't have the feeling like "oh lame, that hasn't been cool since <some decade>." I'm pretty sure it was the blonde cylon on Battlestar Galactica that made me want it. Even though I thought she was awful for a few seasons... But just because she was playing an evil cylon didn't mean the actress wasn't rocking her makeup.
Light colored frosts are my fav if I'm going to get a lipstick in that finish.

Howards End

I'll be getting 2 (or 3) lol especially since I skipped all the lipsticks in Enchanted Eve Just made All I Want For Christmas Is You my ringtone

Ana A

I have a feeling this will be another one of those lipsticks I buy for the hype but rarely gets used, I'm hoping its a unique shade within the parameters of frost and champagne.

Vandekamp

I have a feeling this will be another one of those lipsticks I buy for the hype but rarely gets used, I'm hoping its a unique shade within the parameters of frost and champagne.
That is precisely why I am skipping it.

Makeup Emporium

Here's a pic of the Mariah Carey All I Want lipstick due out in December. Sorry I don't have any packaging. According to the lipstick label it is a Frost.