MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

maclover01

Just placed my order for the MC Lipstick, hope it isn't disappointing I think it's a pretty 90's looking shade. Even though I'm low key buying because it's limited edition. I thought a full collection was being released, anybody know what's up with that?

Last edited:

Myth

You can order from anywhere if you're using your phone. :)
True lol
Recently I'd been reading about the difficulties EMTs and NYFD have in getting signals and communicating underground in the NYC subway system so I was wondering how @MontREALady managed to place that MAC order on the train lol

Did you end up getting AIW? I hope MAC starts doling out sneak peeks of Mariah's full collection soon:)

NaomiH

Just placed my order for the MC Lipstick, hope it isn't disappointing I think it's a pretty 90's looking shade. Even though I'm low key buying because it's limited edition. I thought a full collection was being released, anybody know what's up with that?

Next year! No details yet, bit I'm sure once we get some they'll be posted here. I'm thinking it might be released around the same time frame of the Brooke Shields collection from last year though I might be way off on that.

NaomiH

True lol
Recently I'd been reading about the difficulties EMTs and NYFD have in getting signals and communicating underground in the NYC subway system so I was wondering how @MontREALady managed to place that MAC order on the train lol

Did you end up getting AIW? I hope MAC starts doling out sneak peeks of Mariah's full collection soon:)

I did! It should be here on Monday.

montREALady

I'm easily expecting my boxes by Monday with regular shipping (NY). Incredible you were able to order from on the subway?!

I usually always do because of the time they're launched. Certain stations have a signal, usually from 34th Street up until my stop on the B/Q...not in between or in the tunnels, but at the stations while on the train.

Last edited:

montREALady

I'm easily expecting my boxes by Monday with regular shipping (NY). Incredible you were able to order from on the subway?!

I called to either change the shipping or cancel and re-place with the code since it's not sold out but it's already been packaged for shipment! She said they can't go in and change shipping because it's the holidays and they're trying to get orders out asap and in time for Christmas. Then when she went to see if she can cancel that's when she saw it was already shipping. I typically get my orders placed today by Tuesday with regular shipping, I'm just being a brat, lol.

I never got a shipment notification and it's still processing! I didn't do 2 day but by now I would have gotten the notification. Clearly the MAC cs rep lied to me. What's the hold up? Can't be the holiday collection and palette deal?? I'll wait to see if I get something from UPS, maybe MAC's system is acting up...sometimes I get emails from UPS before the merchant.

jedichick26

I'm sure this was discussed already but how come the last 3 collections are not sold out? usually lipsticks are gone the same day but they're all still available. Weird! I guess MAC finally listened and increased their inventory?

Marsha Pomells

I'm sure this was discussed already but how come the last 3 collections are not sold out? usually lipsticks are gone the same day but they're all still available. Weird! I guess MAC finally listened and increased their inventory?

That could be the case... or people are more worried about what to get people for Christmas... Or people are getting tired of MAC's BS, when it comes to LE products selling out so fast. The possibilities are endless on your question.

Myth

I never got a shipment notification and it's still processing! I didn't do 2 day but by now I would have gotten the notification. Clearly the MAC cs rep lied to me. What's the hold up? Can't be the holiday collection and palette deal?? I'll wait to see if I get something from UPS, maybe MAC's system is acting up...sometimes I get emails from UPS before the merchant.
I'm spoiled lol normally MAC ships to me in 2-3 business days with free shipping. I placed 2 orders for Mariah within seconds of each other but only 1 has a UPS tracking #, arriving Wednesday. I think it's the Holidays in general slowing up the mail. Wish I'd thought to use MAC EXP lol

Myth

OMG I was expecting Mariah to sell out in minutes, I actually passed up an OT shift to stalk, unnecessarily ugh!

Seems after GBV MAC stopped with the LE bs lol--except for OD, it will take a Christmas miracle for a restock of that one lol

montREALady

I'm spoiled lol normally MAC ships to me in 2-3 business days with free shipping. I placed 2 orders for Mariah within seconds of each other but only 1 has a UPS tracking #, arriving Wednesday. I think it's the Holidays in general slowing up the mail. Wish I'd thought to use MAC EXP lol

Me too! I tracked on UPS with a reference # and my zip and there a few orders it can be. I'm thinking the MAC system just hasn't updated. I guess I'll see. Tell me about it, I didn't have to rush to place the order at all and I would have seen in here to see that the code worked before placing it.

montREALady

Finally got a shipment email. It says delays of up to 3-5 days because of the holidays. I get it on Thurs. Booo.

Latest posts