MAC Mariah Carey (Dec 3, 2015)

Myth

I love light colored frosts!!

You must be MAC old school then! Or do you just mean my swatch?

I want to layer Girl on Board from Wash & Dry on top of it.

I saw your swatch of Girl on Board and now I wish I'd gotten it lol

I just meant your swatch lol, LaDeBra! came out way before I got into MAC. MAC also had some good frosts in Après Ski (another collection I missed lol)

I like how you paired it with VGR2:)

Myth

Edit: Oh and there are micro glitter in it. I guess it wouldn't be a Mariah lipstick without that! Like you wipe it off and some is left behind glitter.
Ha! I just noticed the micro glitter! Might be a first for MAC frosts, nice Mariah touch lol

nikkideevah

I'm sure this was discussed already but how come the last 3 collections are not sold out? usually lipsticks are gone the same day but they're all still available. Weird! I guess MAC finally listened and increased their inventory?

I actually tweeted them about this and they said they ramped up the stock.. and long with passing my wish for the rihanna collection to come back lol

https://twitter.com/MACcosmetics/status/673940277632045057

Honi

I got this lippie today and I'm a bit hesitant of how it's gonna look on me :D It's either super pretty or pretty meh for my skintone.

Myth

I'm quite curious to see how it looks on top of Gunner...

Oh that sounds good:)
Even though I wear it alone I use it like a "highlight" for my lips, I can't wear it full on like a normal lipstick. I'm going to try it over Myth. Maybe I'll be C-3PO next Halloween so I can slather it on lol

Honi

This looks ridiculous on me if I wear it alone. Looks like I had frosted donuts and didnt lick my lips. Yikes. It's nice as a mid-lip highlight for darker shades though.

Marsha Pomells

This looks ridiculous on me if I wear it alone. Looks like I had frosted donuts and didnt lick my lips. Yikes. It's nice as a mid-lip highlight for darker shades though.

Min other words... A good layering lipstick... I'm gonna have to think about this one now. Thanks Honi.

lilinah

I ordered it along with two lipsticks from Dark Desires. It won't be here for another week. But i know if i wear it alone, all anyone will be able to see of me will be my rosacea pink cheeks. I'm hoping it will help neutralize lipsticks i think are too bright, or too pink, or too orange, and lighten up dark lipsticks when i want something a little brighter.

Last edited:

montREALady

I still love this lipstick!! Haven't worn it since the holidays but I wore it a lot since getting it up until then. My favorite pairing is it over VGRR2 lipstick.

lyseD

Should this be moved out of the Scoop?

Not sure why but stuff like this bother's me. Guess I'm a little wacky.

Latest posts