MAC Metal X 2011 Discussion

Edelmc

Mmmm I am not sure....sounds like they might crease and I am a bit disappointed there are no purples...thankfully the purple paint pots in posh paradise are being released next week which will keep me happy!!!

Mac-Guy

Mmmm I am not sure....sounds like they might crease and I am a bit disappointed there are no purples...thankfully the purple paint pots in posh paradise are being released next week which will keep me happy!!!
I think we had enough purple this Fall.... Evil Eye quad, Cindy, Posh Paradise... it's time for a change. :)

martiangurll

I think we had enough purple this Fall.... Evil Eye quad, Cindy, Posh Paradise... it's time for a change. :)

O, can we ever truly say we have been satisfied with enuff purple? I think not. I still await the perfect mallard green paint pot or pigment. Heck, I'd settle for a shadestick...

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif
I would love some more purple(y) colored stuff. I wouldn't mind stuff mixed with purples, like a purple/gray or purple/black mixture of colors.

O, can we ever truly say we have been satisfied with enuff purple? I think not. I still await the perfect mallard green paint pot or pigment. Heck, I'd settle for a shadestick...

liba

Yes! Love that one!!!
Liba, if they ever mix up our suitcases at the airport, we probably don't have to worry as we have exactly the same MU in it (though you might miss a few of your fav lippies in my stash). LOL.
hard to imagine you wouldn't have all the lippies I have......in triplicate!
encore.gif

liba

I love purple for my green eyes, but I will have to say, it's not the easiest color to pair with lip colors and still make it look new and modern. At this point, I think only browns, rusts and very greyed out pale off-rose and mauve look right with it. It's also harder to combine with a lot of clothing colors and looks that are currently out there.

I still love my purples, but I'm perfectly happy to move on to some other, less classic colors.

MadTheologian

I'm still searching for that reddish copper, more red than Coppering, not rust or raspberry. Maybe Red Hot Copper might be it. Do any of you remember this one eyeshadow by Prescriptives that was like that?

singer82

imo I feel they've been putting out plums n such but not any full on purples (besides violet piggy n violetta). I'm still waiting for an amazing vibrant full on purple shadow

Thanks for the info hergreyness. I'm excited to see how these perform.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Cream shadows are not my friends. I have reactions to almost all of them, but I am curious about: Palladium (metallic ash) Venetian Tarnish (golden tarnished bronze) Gold Carbon (metallic taupe) I'm not holding my breath, though. And for a metallic look, I find that the metal-finish pigments are amazing, actually. I have Platinum and Rose Gold and they look like they're a perfect metallic foil.

LMD84

I'm not holding my breath, though. And for a metallic look, I find that the metal-finish pigments are amazing, actually. I have Platinum and Rose Gold and they look like they're a perfect metallic foil.
i agree! i have the gold one as well and it is amazing!!

martiangurll

I think teh silver one is going to be really hot this holiday season. (and could be paired with that silver lippy from Glitter and Ice?)

Edelmc

Ah I could never have enough purples! They are my weakness! Also alot of the purples out this year have been dark and I would like to see more wearable shades. Anyway posh paradise and cindy aren't out yet here so I have lots of purples to look forward to!!

LMD84

I think teh silver one is going to be really hot this holiday season. (and could be paired with that silver lippy from Glitter and Ice?)
i'm sure the silver one has been released before because i recognise the name - if it is the one i am thinking of it looks like platinum pigment - very pretty! but i shall skip because i have the silver mufe aqua cream :)

liba

Panther27, did you happen to get any more info about this collection when you did your massive MAC raid?

You've already been so helpful, but I'm so curious about this one, I had to ask. :)

panther27

Panther27, did you happen to get any more info about this collection when you did your massive MAC raid?

You've already been so helpful, but I'm so curious about this one, I had to ask. :)
Nope,colors and descriptions Lou posted are right,and that's all that's in the collection.All I have to add is that this comes out Dec 26.

Teggy

The colors in this collection interest me, but weren't the Big Bounce cream shadows awful? I'm going to wait for reviews on these.