MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos - 2011 Discussion

BeckyBenett

hw horrible.. why does this kp happening over and over again? hopefully christine realises this and do something abt it..

LMD84

Skipping, but anxiously waiting for semi precious.
snap!!
drinks.gif

sayah

I got Pretty & Prim and Heaven & earth a few days ago. I did a quick look yesterday with Heaven & earth and loved it! It's a perfect shadow for a quick smokey eye.

martiangurll

Temptalia has checked with MAC, who say the duos will be permanent everywhere for 12 months, then permanent only at stores.

thanks for that. I was wondering where the heck this collection popped up from. I am not a big fan of MES, have traded most of mine, but the colors are pretty. Glad there is no rush on these and i can sample IRL first. It is really odd to me the MES have such irregular pigmentation cuz the MB are just loaded--I love them and can't get enough.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have This&That, and I really like it (I put up pics in the swatch thread). But I'm a little surprised at how light the colours are, this is my first MES, I somehow expected the colours to be a bit more intense and pigmented. I think it also makes a nice highlighter BTW.

BeckyBenett

I have This&That, and I really like it (I put up pics in the swatch thread). But I'm a little surprised at how light the colours are, this is my first MES, I somehow expected the colours to be a bit more intense and pigmented. I think it also makes a nice highlighter BTW.
have you tried them wet? apparently mes can be used wet so perhaps the pigmentation will improve then. i dont own any mes though so tts as much knowledge as i have. some girls here use the shadows with their studio fix to make the pigmentation better.

Pinkdollface

I swatched Thunder & Rain and Heaven & Earth yesterday and they were really pigmented. I might have to buy them at some point.

sayah

I swatched Thunder & Rain and Heaven & Earth yesterday and they were really pigmented. I might have to buy them at some point.

I agree, I love them. I have Heaven & Earth already and I'm thinking of getting the Thunder & Rain soon. I really like the silvery grey sheen.