MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural for NC30 Rec's Please!

xphoxbex

Those of you with NC30 skin, which shade of MSF natural do u use? TIA!

for reference, I am asian with dark brown hair/eyes.

Susanne

Medium Plus or Medium Dark!
yes.gif
Both work fine.

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimberry
Hmm, when I went the MA suggested medium for me.

yes same here, she suggested me medium or medium dark.

sweetkiss

i'd say medium plus. i think im around nc30 (different ma's always tell me diff things -0-;; ) but i compared medium and medium plus and on me they kinda were similar with medium being lighter but then i remembered this article saying how wearing foundations that are too light for u make u look older than u are so medium plus should be okay

jacquiqui

i'd say medium plus too... i'm a NW20-25 and it still works for me, but it's also cos i'm half filipino so my undertones are different.

Salynn

mac nc30-35. I've medium but i think it's a bit too light.
It will be ok for winter (when iam much near nc 30 than 35).

cheriekoala

Last time when I went to the counter, the MUA tried medium and medium plus on me. Both of us agreed medium plus look better. I'm NC30, dark brown hair and brown eyes for your reference.

HoneyDip

hey ladies!! im bout an NC30-35 depending on season & product and the girl at the mac live chat told me that the medium is suitable for us NC30s, NC35s..because the medium plus has too much pink undertones. medium seems to be the one with the heaviest golden undertones in our shade range. does anybody of the medium plus users experience the problem that its too NW like?
th_confused_new.gif

FLYSKYHiGH

To Honeydip: I recently bought the mineralize skinfinish in Medium and I actually found that it does have slight pinkish undertones so I'm surprised she told you it has the heaviest golden undertones.

So all you ladies in the NC25-NC35 range which mineralize skinfinish natural shade works best for you?

glassy girl

Well im nc30ish and i use medium but a mua told me also that med plus had a little more pinky undertone. So i'll stay away from that and now that it's summer i guess im going 4 medium dark and c how that works.

Latest posts