MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural for NC30 Rec's Please!

sunshine817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Medium Plus or Medium Dark!
yes.gif
Both work fine.

are you sure medium dark would work? i thought that medium dark is for skin tone nc/nw 40-45. please let me know i'm trying to find the right shade for myself. i'm nc30-35. thanks

sunshine817

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassy girl
Well im nc30ish and i use medium but a mua told me also that med plus had a little more pinky undertone. So i'll stay away from that and now that it's summer i guess im going 4 medium dark and c how that works.

please let me know how medium dark works out for you. what undertone does it have? hopefully not too orange! thanks

glassy girl

Well i got med dark i need 2 try it out. Also i talk 2 a different mua and she did say that med plus had more pinky undertone. Edit: Well i called mac chat and they told me that med dark is more neutral but has more on the yellowy/ golden undertones so im glad i got med dark and finally wore it 2day and it's perfect if u gotten a little bit darker 4 the summer like me.

FLYSKYHiGH

Thanks for your review glassygirl; but have you tried it in Medium before? (Compared, is Medium more pinktoned than Medium dark?)

Lol thanks in advance
specktra_rocks.gif

glassy girl

Med i supposed 2 b perfect for nc and i love it. I use nc25 in fix fluid and med in msf but needed a new msf an now that i got a lil daker i got med dark and it's perfect)

Shadowy Lady

I'm NW30 and I use Medium Plus. The shade is right it's just a tad too yellow for me. It doesn't bother me much though. I've tried Medium Dark (too dark, even in the summer) and Medium (too light)