MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
I swatched all np's..I Liked EA the best, but once dried, the np's looks so blah
ssad.gif
I liked Jade dragon but again, once dry it looked pretty
ssad.gif
.. am I the only one not impressed!!
shockt.gif

i bet a top coat like sech vite will make them look good! serously that top coat is awesome and makes even the flattest polishes shine!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Let me know if you need a CP.

Sweet Winnie, thank you! I'll pm you if my lemming for Jade Dragon gets too bad!
th_kiss.gif

I just realized I don't have green nailpolishes! Only Milf from Illamasqua that is a light mint green, but no bright or dark greens in my stash!
shockt.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Sweet Winnie, thank you! I'll pm you if my lemming for Jade Dragon gets too bad!
th_kiss.gif

I just realized I don't have green nailpolishes! Only Milf from Illamasqua that is a light mint green, but no bright or dark greens in my stash!
shockt.gif

Sure, just let me know! You can consider China Glaze polishes too, they make cheap and nice colors, and they have nice greens too.
greengrin.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm still needing ming blue!!
love.gif

Oh no, Ming Blue is creeping into my mind too. Eeks!

LMD84

Quote:
Oh no, Ming Blue is creeping into my mind too. Eeks!

smiles.gif
hee hee! i want that one because i don't have a blue that is like it. i tend to go for either really dark blues, silvery blues or really pale blues!

Hypathya

I don't own anything like it either!! There are so many np I want this season...
sigh.gif
Decisions, decisions, decisions.
hmm.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
smiles.gif
hee hee! i want that one because i don't have a blue that is like it. i tend to go for either really dark blues, silvery blues or really pale blues!

LOL I don't have a blue like that too, but I got tempted after looking at my own swatches. How ridiculous is that?!
cutey.gif
But I'm not a blue nails person, I gravitate towards reds, corals, taupes, neutrals, and purples. And I don't like bright colors on my fingernails, but I'm fine with brights on my toes.
tong.gif

LMD84

yeah i don't wear blue nails that often... i usually prefer purples and dark reds and unusual duochrome colours
smiles.gif

dreamer246

^5 on that! I really like dark reds too.
greengrin.gif
Anything vampy is right up my alley.
winks.gif
Talking about duochromes, did you get any of the Orly Cosmic Fx polishes?

LMD84

Quote:
^5 on that! I really like dark reds too.
greengrin.gif
Anything vampy is right up my alley.
winks.gif
Talking about duochromes, did you get any of the Orly Cosmic Fx polishes?

i was going to order them this weekend. however the price shot up on transdesign literally overnight! and now i cant afford them which sucks
ssad.gif
i shall wiat until next month or keep checking nail salons in my city to see if any stock orly!

dreamer246

Quote:
i was going to order them this weekend. however the price shot up on transdesign literally overnight! and now i cant afford them which sucks
ssad.gif
i shall wiat until next month or keep checking nail salons in my city to see if any stock orly!

OMG I just noticed the price hike after you mentioned it - that is ridiculous! I also just saw that transdesign doesn't ship ORLY to overseas customers.
ssad.gif

LMD84

Quote:
OMG I just noticed the price hike after you mentioned it - that is ridiculous! I also just saw that transdesign doesn't ship ORLY to overseas customers.
ssad.gif

what?! well that is new also!
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
what?! well that is new also!
ssad.gif

We'll need someone to do a CP for us then.
winks.gif
Is there no ORLY in the UK?

LMD84

Quote:
We'll need someone to do a CP for us then.
winks.gif
Is there no ORLY in the UK?

i did some looking last night and apparently there is a spa in my villiage that sells orly products. so i shall go there on my day off next week to see if they have them!
smiles.gif

liba

Did my nails with Jade Dragon last night.....very vampy. The color is basically a dark British Racing Green, for you classic roadster lovers.

I'm sad about the teal sparkle, which only is evident in strong direct light - it doesn't even give a tiny glimmer in most standard light, natural or artificial. Maybe if I'd had it done in a salon, where they could be handier than I am with the thin coats, since the shimmer seemed more obvious with my first layer of polish. Still, it's definitely a sexy, better-than-black dark color. I'm happy with it, if not totally mesmerized.