MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

switchblade

I am really liking the look of Jade Dragon but I'm not sure if I'm willing to get it because of the staining issues. I am loving Earthly Harmony though, it's not too warm/brown for me unlike most other taupes. It would've been nicer if the gold was more visible on the nail but I did put a sheer shimmer top coat on it and it looks great
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
^^ has it arrived as yet in the UK?

no not yet. i am guessing that if they dont arrive in october then we wont be getting the collection.

m4dswine

I am so so hopeful my mum managed to get me the ones i wanted from the USA - time to find out tomorrow when I see her!!

LittleMaryJane

Haha to complete my long debate over Earthly Harmony--I finally put some on the other day at my counter and HATE HATE HATED it on me. So glad I didn't just buy it. It looks so pretty in the bottle but so horrible on me. I was just happy to have finally made a decision.

Nail polish choices can be tough
th_LMAO.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Haha to complete my long debate over Earthly Harmony--I finally put some on the other day at my counter and HATE HATE HATED it on me. So glad I didn't just buy it. It looks so pretty in the bottle but so horrible on me. I was just happy to have finally made a decision.

Nail polish choices can be tough
th_LMAO.gif

yeah i have bought a couple of polishes that looked kinda poop on me! it happens sometimes!

dreamer246

But there are also some colors that don't look good at first glance, then they kinda grow on you so all's not lost.
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
But there are also some colors that don't look good at first glance, then they kinda grow on you so all's not lost.
winks.gif

also very true!
smiles.gif

Nzsallyb

juat poked my nose in here - wow earthly harmony looks so pretty! very natural. the orly polishes wont be out for ages here, NZ has only just got the sweet collection.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
juat poked my nose in here - wow earthly harmony looks so pretty! very natural. the orly polishes wont be out for ages here, NZ has only just got the sweet collection.

blimey! things are very slow at making their way across the world. although to be fair i know sally's in the uk still hasn't got the opi swiss collection and will be getting that next month.

LMD84

great review Jeanette!
smiles.gif
i'm so excited to get ming blue!! i know i keep going on about it but i really don't have anything like it!
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
great review Jeanette!
smiles.gif
i'm so excited to get ming blue!! i know i keep going on about it but i really don't have anything like it!
smiles.gif

Thank you Lou!
heart.gif

Ming Blue is stunning! It is so unique - at least in my collection.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
Lou, every time I would look at these polishes, I'd look at Ming Blue and think of you
greengrin.gif

awww! what can i say? i know what i want and am very vocal about it!
smiles.gif
hee hee!

bis

Picked mine up and they look even better than on the pictures. Can't wait to try them
th_DANCE.gif

Great swatches as usual Jeanette
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

When I saw Rain of Flowers in person, it was so gorgeous!!!!! I may want to break down and get it as well as Imperial Flowers, Ming Blue and Jade Dragon! Jeanette's nail swatches are amazing!!

miss-lilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I got Earthly Harmony and Jade Dragon yesterday!!
love.gif
I love JD!!

Oh, they arrived in Germany? That's very good news because they'll probably show up here next week
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i did some looking last night and apparently there is a spa in my villiage that sells orly products. so i shall go there on my day off next week to see if they have them!
smiles.gif

I got all the new Orlys from a great ebay seller. If you don't find them and you're still interested let me know and I'll send you the link. They're in US but the international shipping costs were very reasonable, they arrived in one week or so and that's where I'm going to shop for np from now on (as the prices here are ridiculous, I refuse to pay 15 euros for an OPI n/p
angry.gif
)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-lilly
Oh, they arrived in Germany? That's very good news because they'll probably show up here next week
yes.gif

I got all the new Orlys from a great ebay seller. If you don't find them and you're still interested let me know and I'll send you the link. They're in US but the international shipping costs were very reasonable, they arrived in one week or so and that's where I'm going to shop for np from now on (as the prices here are ridiculous, I refuse to pay 15 euros for an OPI n/p
angry.gif
)

ohh please send me the link to your seller in a pm! that would be great! i did win one of the orly ones that hasn't arrived yet. but still need a couple more!
tong.gif

still waiting on ming blue! it should arrive next week with VV!!