Mac New Years Resolution 2011!

CeCe bOO13

How much do you plan on spending to save your money on each mac collection a month? or just on mac in general?

I want to build my mac collection but I have to set a budget so who is with me on setting a budget for a resolution?

kelly815

I can't handle budgets...Its like a rule I have to brake
angelic.gif

But my resolution is to only go to mac when I run out of something or on a day a new collection is released.
I pretty much am garenteed a couple or few hundred everytime i set foot in there...so Im really trying to be good lol....im baddddd

CeCe bOO13

Haha! I will never really run out of something I have a little too much! I want to atleast try to get something from a new collection when it comes out but I get so indecisive! haha! I couldnt drop that much bc I dont make that much haha I wish I could! Im tryna save my money tho so this way I can do that!

CeCe bOO13

sad thing is, i just looked at my bank account and realized how much money I had and now i want to splurge!! =[

Susanne

I will just buy what I really like. My MAC collection is big already - so there will be a lot which I don't need to buy anymore.

So far no upcoming collection is exciting me - I look forward to the summer collection Surf Baby!

I guess I will buy more from the perm line in 2011.

Karen_B

My resolution is to continue shopping my stash instead of constantly getting new things that will only be used a couple of times and then be forgotten. I have to get better at handling my money in general, so limiting my MAC consumption is part of that.

fieran

How much do you plan on spending to save your money on each mac collection a month? or just on mac in general?

I want to build my mac collection but I have to set a budget so who is with me on setting a budget for a resolution?

Me! Me! I think that's the best way to control our MAC expenses. I can resist for awhile and then when I find myself standing in the store - the colours start to call out my name. Or sometimes I see somebody's FOTD and think "Darn! I don't have that shade" and I run out and get it. Sigh.

*hangs head in shame*

CeCe bOO13

I am the same way! the store is 45 mins away so it is kinda hard for me to run there and grab the color. When I get there it is like omg what colors do I want/need then I end up walking away with absolutely nothing! I usually purchase things offline but shipping is sooo damn expensive! I am working on being a proclub member I just have to send in my information tryin to gather up 35 dollars as well lol. Im like omg is it worth it do I really need a proclub membership blah blah blah!

leenybeeny

I haven't bought anything new in about a year. I have been enjoying "shopping my stash" and actually plan on selling some as I don't wear a lot of bright colours anymore.

geeko

My resolution is to:

1. Cut down on expenditure on cosmetics.... I have WAY too much make up to last me a lifetime
2. Save up for a holiday overseas

macaddict_xo

My MAC resolution for 2011 is to clear off at least three pages on my WL on MUA (i have 1348 MAC items on my WL)
& to get my hands on MAC's Celebrity Pink Blush... Ive been searching for over a year & still cannot get my hands on it.
Hopefully 2011 is my year to grab it <3

DILLIGAF

My resolution is to actually SWATCH eyeshadows labeled FROST. I may end up with more gems like Marvel.

luckyme

I am hoping to try to not buy any lip stuff this year. I have so much it is rediculous. No liglasses, l/s, l/g, lip conditioners, or the like.

xKiKix

i need to NOT buy anymore makeup in 2011 unless i ran out. maybe then i'll buy but i'm setting a $0 budget so i wont feel tempted to buy anything lol.

starfire123

I am trying not to buy makeup either except when I run out. I have like 20 something lipglasses as well as maybe 30 Mac eyeshadow in every color under the sun. However I only really wear brwn and bronzy colors. The only mac eyeshadow that I have ever finished is Bronze x2...........

kanne

No more eyeshadows or glosses! I got a professional storage case (those suitcases with the drawers etc) for christmas, which is great because I couldn't tell what I had when I was keeping it in ziplock bags, and I've ended up with a ridiculous number of eyeshadows and lipglosses, (which I don't ever wear because I just hate lipgloss and the way they're packaged) over pretty much the last year (this is with constantly giving my sisters makeup I don't use).

So this year I will be on an eyeshadow* and lipgloss ban. I'm also continuing my resolution from last year to stop buying cheap makeup and giving it away and save up and buy high quality cosmetics only.

*excluding cream eyeshadows, because I've just discovered what a great base they make ;)

XicanaQueen

My resolution is to go through my collection and organize everything, that way I don't end up with more duplicates.
th_dunno.gif