Mac New Years Resolution 2011!

GlamQueen21

My resolution is to cut down on items that I want to buy from MAC. I will only focus on the main collections for this year and save up loads of money. So far Surf Baby is the one that I'm excited for.

Nzsallyb

ill have no problem staying away from the MAC counter! i live about 6-7 hours away from the nearest one, so the only time i will visit will be maybe once a month. ive found living well away from a counter actually helps me save more, and i pick my items more wisely, as it is the only chance ill have to visit the counter, so use time and money wisely! but this year i plan to build up my pigment collection

venacava

Only buy stuff I need and really really want. Actually scratch the last part because I want every new LE collection.

So - only buy stuff I need and no more lipsticks except for B2M.

IvyTrini

I think that this year I will get something only if it is really unique and I have nothing like it. A lot of the recent collections end up being dupeble.

JennsJewelz

Mine is to limit myself to one haul a month, if at all - and then I only pick up the stuff I really need, or treat myself to 1 or 2 things that I absolutely love :)

xsuzyqx

1. Limit my monthly spending on MAC.
  2. When I do purchase, try to make sure the items are versatile, instead of one-trick ponies, only good for a very specific look (or 2-3 looks).
  3. Really take the time to explore a lot of what I already have. 2010 was a year of growth for my collection, just buy, buy buy, constantly expanding. Now I feel I have a good variety of things that can do a lot, and I really just need to learn all the things I love about each item. I think getting the 15 e/s from Peacocky and doing so many looks on myself and my friends, seeing all the nuances of each shade and how they change so drastically with different combinations or on different people, has really made me want to do the same with the other 200+ e/s I already have had for a while, along with me 70+ l/g and l/s, 30+ blushes, 30+ pigments...you get the idea. >_<