MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

pics

Barefoot - Mid-tone warm pink (Satin)
Stylish Me - Deep mid-tone mauve (Satin)

I surely buy two!!!!!

lyseD

Barefoot for sure for me, and all four shadows. Actually, I'm leaning toward the whole nude collection depending on what I spend on BB and ED.

LavenderPearl

Looks like the only MAC Pro near me at all is in NY... I wonder if I can convince one of my best friends to take the train with me there? I'm slowly dragging her into the shadowy depths of makeup obsession er... introducing her to some things. Yeah, let's go with that.
girlhaha.gif

I'm so behind on everything here (still have Fashion Sets, In Extra Dimension, and Baking Beauties to read up on) but I think I can safely say I'd skip all of that for this one. Well... not Heroine. I still have minor skippers' remorse with Heroine. |:

Preliminary List
Eyeshadow --> Can't visualize the Nude shadows based on their descriptions, so right now I'm saying no to all of those lol.
Brazenly (Metallic)
Crimson Tryst (Metallic)
Deep Fixation (Metallic)
Loves Lure (Metallic)
Lipstick --> I'm not a huge fan of overly metallic lips, so I feel like this is subject to change. The colors just sound so pretty though ;__;
Dominate (Metallic)
Pre-Raphaelite (Metallic)
Show-All (Metallic)
Powder Blush --> Not sure if I like the Satin blush formula...
Barefoot (Nude)
Stylish Me (Metallic)

sss215

Will this collection be on the regular site since some pro products currently are?
North Park Mall in Dallas------ 214-360-0990
I find it hilarious that some pro stores are in malls. The NYC pro store is deep in the cut and kinda hard to find the first time going.

Supercoolstephy

I find it hilarious that some pro stores are in malls. The NYC pro store is deep in the cut and kinda hard to find the first time going.
My pro store is in my mall... along with 2 counters. BUT... I think it might be the only Pro Store in TN. I'm so glad its within 3 minutes of my house. ha..

sss215

My pro store is in my mall... along with 2 counters. BUT... I think it might be the only Pro Store in TN. I'm so glad its within 3 minutes of my house. ha..
3 minutes! So lucky!!!! I wish one of the malls here had a MAC pro store. Now one of the MAC stores at a mall I go to is being remodele... if it becomes a MAC pro store I will be so damn happy!

cr8zy4MAC

Looks like the only MAC Pro near me at all is in NY... I wonder if I can convince one of my best friends to take the train with me there? I'm slowly dragging her into the shadowy depths of makeup obsession er... introducing her to some things. Yeah, let's go with that.
girlhaha.gif

I'm so behind on everything here (still have Fashion Sets, In Extra Dimension, and Baking Beauties to read up on) but I think I can safely say I'd skip all of that for this one. Well... not Heroine. I still have minor skippers' remorse with Heroine. |:

Preliminary List
Eyeshadow --> Can't visualize the Nude shadows based on their descriptions, so right now I'm saying no to all of those lol.
Brazenly (Metallic)
Crimson Tryst (Metallic)
Deep Fixation (Metallic)
Loves Lure (Metallic)
Lipstick --> I'm not a huge fan of overly metallic lips, so I feel like this is subject to change. The colors just sound so pretty though ;__;
Dominate (Metallic)
Pre-Raphaelite (Metallic)
Show-All (Metallic)
Powder Blush --> Not sure if I like the Satin blush formula...
Barefoot (Nude)
Stylish Me (Metallic)
Thanks for the good chuckle. You crack me up!!!

LavenderPearl

Anyone who's had experience ordering over the phone from a Pro store, have you ever returned something? Just curious as to what the process is like. I'm not well versed (or versed at all) in over-the-phone transactions, not comfortable with giving my card info out that way. /:
Thanks for the good chuckle.  You crack me up!!!
:D
Will this collection be on the regular site since some pro products currently are? I find it hilarious that some pro stores are in malls. The NYC pro store is deep in the cut and kinda hard to find the first time going.
Sound like this will be an adventure -_-

sss215

Anyone who's had experience ordering over the phone from a Pro store, have you ever returned something? Just curious as to what the process is like. I'm not well versed (or versed at all) in over-the-phone transactions, not comfortable with giving my card info out that way. /: :D Sound like this will be an adventure -_-
I have ordered pro products via phone by calling MAC's 800 number. Those items came straight out of Canada and because they were what I like to consider staple items, I didn't have to return them, but there was a return label stateside to a place to send them back to. If you order from a pro store over the phone, you should be able to take qthe product back to a MAC freestanding store within 30 days. When I brought items from my trip to the NYC pro store the MA told me I can return them to any MAC store if I needed to. When you make that call, ask about the return policy to be sure. call the MAC pro store closest to you so if you have to mail something back, shipping will be cheaper.

macgrrl27

If you order from a pro store over the phone, you should be able to take qthe product back to a MAC freestanding store within 30 days. When I brought items from my trip to the NYC pro store the MA told me I can return them to any MAC store if I needed to. When you make that call, ask about the return policy to be sure. call the MAC pro store closest to you so if you have to mail something back, shipping will be cheaper.
Just a heads up that Pro products do not show up in regular free standing MAC Store's register's. There is no way for us to return or exchange it. Only the stores that carry pro products can. Just an FYI.