MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by HelloBlondie
Where are the pro stores in Texas? I live in the NW part of Texas and there's not one near me, so I would have to call one . TYIA :)

Go to the MAC website and click on "fInd a store/service" on the front page below the search box...
http://www.maccosmetics.com/locator/index.tmpl

There are options for pro shops, stand alone shops, counters, etc.
And for every country MAC is sold in.

pemily

I am pretty certain I will buy everything form the nudes.....

Maybe this collection is why there are no neutrals in fashion sets?

SNJx

This collection seems amazing! I love my nudes and neutral colours, why is this pro store only?!
ssad.gif

nudibelle

I hope angels kiss is like prrr lipglass Ive been lookin for a lipstick version or gloss dupe FOR YEARS. its my fav gloss but hate the stickyness

CaliMel

Sad I don't have access to a pro store /am not a pro, because I love nude eyeshadows and those all sound amazing. =(
I wish they would release them as a normal collection! But I guess they have to have some things special for the pros, or else what would be the point of having a pro membership! =]

erine1881

Sad I don't have access to a pro store /am not a pro, because I love nude eyeshadows and those all sound amazing. =( I wish they would release them as a normal collection! But I guess they have to have some things special for the pros, or else what would be the point of having a pro membership! =]  
Call and order it.

lyseD

That's pretty much a given in my case, but first I will need to be sure I don't have dupes on the nude lipsticks, because I just counted and I have over ten already. I guess its a pretty popular category in my stash!
Could be.
If we don't see swatches before hand, which I'm thinking we won't, I'll get the blush and eyeshadows for sure and rely on the SA's suggestions for two lipsticks.

martiangurll

If we don't see swatches before hand, which I'm thinking we won't, I'll get the blush and eyeshadows for sure and rely on the SA's suggestions for two lipsticks.
with it being Pro only, I am hoping the Pros on Specktra here will maybe be able to do swatches
type.gif
urock.gif
before they run out of stock. I can't get any SA suggestions or try in person, because I live in an area devoid of (culture) a Pro Store.
wtff.gif

lyseD

with it being Pro only, I am hoping the Pros on Specktra here will maybe be able to do swatches
type.gif
urock.gif
before they run out of stock. I can't get any SA suggestions or try in person, because I live in an area devoid of (culture) a Pro Store.
wtff.gif
I'm not near a pro store either but I thought if I told the SA my foundation shade she might have an idea which two would look best.

Pinkdollface

Unfortunately I was not able to get any info on when and if this will be released in the Netherlands. The MUA's were told at the update that they will hear about this collection and Fashion Sets at the next update.