MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

Pinkdollface

Make sure to bring your wallet. And it better be filled up...
2cents.gif
Hmm yes I'll try to remember that
th_wink3.gif

Eleentje

Haha, I call it strategic placing! Two of my addictions are make up and chocolate, hehe :)
I'm not too fussed about getting a king now instead of a queen. I guess maybe because it is not something I grew up with.
A change is cool, I guess, although I wish they'd keep celebrating Queen/King/Royalty day on the 30th. I liked having a bunch of holidays so close together!

Maybe we'll get to see more of the little princesses now?!

Pinkdollface

Haha, I call it strategic placing! Two of my addictions are make up and chocolate, hehe :)
I'm not too fussed about getting a king now instead of a queen. I guess maybe because it is not something I grew up with.
A change is cool, I guess, although I wish they'd keep celebrating Queen/King/Royalty day on the 30th. I liked having a bunch of holidays so close together!

Haha indeed!
I also didn't grew up with it and don't care that much, but I like to have something different as well. I'm curious to see how he will do and how people will like it. I also liked to have all those holidays together, because that would often result in a very long weekend or a couple of long weekends!
I hope the little princesses will still be able to grow up somewhat normal. Their father becoming king will make things very different compared to when he was 'just' a prince I guess.

Debbs

I think anticipating these collections are actually greater than the collections themselves. Mentally, I am in April already!!!!

katelyn0

My nearest PRO store is a 12 hour drive away lol (Vancouver), been there a few times... hoping I can order from them without any hassle! I made friends with a girl working there last summer and I wonder if she'll remember me. Any Vancouverites should go see Helen at the pro store on Robson, she's great :)

singer82

You can call and have em ship. I'm getting stuff from this collection, so I'll gladly swatch and post :winkiss:
Yay! :) you're awesome. I've never called an order before. You don't have to be a pro member right? Do you just call the nearest store and they'll send it?

erine1881

Yay! :) you're awesome. I've never called before. You don't have to be a pro member right? And do you order when it launches online or stores?
I believe pro only items launch on the listed launch date (not a week early), as other stores won't be getting them. Nope, no pro card needed. Just ring em up, and it's $7 for shipping. I'm getting the metallic lips (minus the brown) and all the metallic shadows. Probably all the nude shadows, unsure of the nude lips.

janette9687

Nude Collection

is it possible to have enough nude lippies lol
Angel's Kiss - Sheer soft pinky nude with pearlized pigments (Amplified)
Wholesome - Sheer, warm mid-tone nude (Amplified)
Nearly Nude - Sheer, warm pink nude (Amplified) - maybe it'll be close to my perfect nude " warm me up" from the warm & cozy collection, ONLY color I have ever BU.
Restrained - Sheer, neutral mid-tone nude (Amplified)

Metallic Collection
i looooove VPs!
Loves Lure - Metallic deep red (Veluxe Pearl)
Deep Fixation - Metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl)
Crimson Tryst - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Veluxe Pearl)
Brazenly - Deep metallic purple (Veluxe Pearl)

both blush forsure!
Stylish Me - Deep mid-tone mauve (Satin)
Barefoot - Mid-tone warm pink (Satin)

MACerette

Perhaps our future Queen can carry on the tradition of her father and tell the dutch press to go f*ck themselves. (Ever seen that clip on tv where he's mumbling (as a child) that they should f*ck off and Beatrix is embarassed).
rofl.gif
That would be really cool! Poor Beatrix...

Corally

Haha, I call it strategic placing! Two of my addictions are make up and chocolate, hehe :) I'm not too fussed about getting a king now instead of a queen. I guess maybe because it is not something I grew up with. A change is cool, I guess, although I wish they'd keep celebrating Queen/King/Royalty day on the 30th.  I liked having a bunch of holidays so close together! Maybe we'll get to see more of the little princesses now?!
Perhaps our future Queen can carry on the tradition of her father and tell the dutch press to go f*ck themselves. (Ever seen that clip on tv where he's mumbling (as a child) that they should f*ck off and Beatrix is embarassed).:rofl:  That would be really cool! Poor Beatrix...
Hahaha I've never seen that clip. Sounds hilarious. :lol:

ChosenOne

Are we thinking a lot of this collection is likely to sell out quickly? Or do we suspect it will be around for awhile since it's Pro store only? I'd really need to see these in person (or at the very least some pics/swatches) before feeling confident making my selections, but the nearest Pro store is a little over two hours away from me, and idk if it's worth that kind of trip the day of the release just to check these out. I really don't want to miss out on this collection though, so I'm feeling torn here. Too bad it's not releasing two weeks earlier as I'll be in that area at that time!

lyseD

Can't wait for your swatches Erine1881.

Unless the four shadows are super close to each other I want them all. The nude lipsticks sound beautiful too but I'll have to see swatches at least.

martiangurll

Are we thinking a lot of this collection is likely to sell out quickly? Or do we suspect it will be around for awhile since it's Pro store only? I'd really need to see these in person (or at the very least some pics/swatches) before feeling confident making my selections, but the nearest Pro store is a little over two hours away from me, and idk if it's worth that kind of trip the day of the release just to check these out. I really don't want to miss out on this collection though, so I'm feeling torn here. Too bad it's not releasing two weeks earlier as I'll be in that area at that time!
I don't think it will sell out too quickly as there isn't as much hype, no special packaging or theme really and if Pro store only, less folks will know of it? Just my guess though.

My have to haves:

Nude Collection

Lipstick: Angel's Kiss - Sheer soft pinky nude with pearlized pigments (Amplified) I love amplified plus pearl...

Eyeshadows:
Bare Minimum - Sheer soft pinky nude with pearlized pigments (Satin)
Exposed - Sheer neutral mid-tone nude(if it really isn't cool or warm)

Metallic Collection

Lipstick: Show-All - Heavily metallic deep red (Frost) unless its a Rocker dupe
Subverted - Metallic brown (Frost) if its deep enough
Dominate - Deep metallic purple (Frost) I can't wait for this one

Eyeshadow 15.00 US/18.00 CAD
Loves Lure - Metallic deep red (Veluxe Pearl) is the item I am most stoked to see.

Powder Blush
Stylish Me - Deep mid-tone mauve (Satin) if its not the same as Pink Cult...