MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

bennsgirl

I need exposed, restrained and stylish me thanks to MissBeautyBunni's YouTube video!!
Very nice colors! I love exposed eyeshadow a lot! ( I think this color is a must) I mean ALL nude eyeshadows are a MUST
I wore stylish me blush today and It has great staying power,it didn't fade after much really.So as the lipticks. I wore pre-raphelite yesterday to work (dabbed) and it lasted forever.
IMPO Show-All is pretty and nice to have but is not something I would back up. and I am a red/purple lip gal but Pre Raphaelite is more wearable. :)

martiangurll

I need exposed, restrained and stylish me thanks to MissBeautyBunni's YouTube video!!
I forgot about the blush. Yeah, it is on my list too. Dang, my list is growing again. Good thing we have until June to save up. Unless, we order on line now and avoid the dreaded OOS sign.

Icecaramellatte

Las Vegas Pro store still have a lot of the items in stock. Don't ask me how I know!!!!
My order from them was due to come today but I missed the delivery. I will have to wait until Monday. I wonder if they still have Brazenly. No, I'll wait and order it later. I can't think of anything else I need right now and don't want to pay a shipping charge for one eyeshadow.

makeupgrrl

Ok so I have zero will power...just got the last Dominate and Wholesome from the Nashville PRO store!! It won't ship until Monday, but I can't wait for them to get here! They were pretty much out of all of the eye shadows and both blushes. They still have all of the other metallic lipsticks though.

Debbs

All these $7 shipping fees could def buy another eyeshadow or lippie but I lack self control. With the swatches and everything out now I think the items will go faster in June vs now when everyone was waiting for feedback, swatches, dupes and reassurance. Icecarmellatte, they had two Brazenly left when I called there earlier today. 10 BC was left (my new fave nude) Deep Fixation and the blushes were SO

MadTheologian

mac_atemywallet.gif

Quite a haul: All four Metallics (no nudes), Brazenly and Deep Fixation. Wanted Love's Lure and Crimson Tryst, but no dice. I called the Tennessee Pro Store and managed to get the stuff.

Bliss

I came all the way to my sisters house to do some online work and here I am on Specktra getting myself into trouble... I just found out about this collection and it SUX that its only PRO.... I feel in love with all four single eyeshadows on the Metallic side of this collection (deep fixation, Crimson tryst, Brazenly, & Love's Lure).
bangdesk.gif
ssad.gif
Can someone please tell me how I can get my hands on these four darlings?? Will greatly appreciate it

BitterSweet1016

I forgot to take a photo so sorry!!! Today I did a eye look that is now one of my favorites using two of the shadows I got from this collection. I took a brush like Mac 239, which I don't have, and applied Daydreaming from the Hayley Williams collection on the inner 2/3 of my eye then with the same brush I put Crimson Tryst on the outer 1/3 and in the crease. I also applied Brazenly in the outer v with a pencil brush. It looked amazing and the colors blended so well with each other.

Yazmin

I came all the way to my sisters house to do some online work and here I am on Specktra getting myself into trouble... I just found out about this collection and it SUX that its only PRO.... I feel in love with all four single eyeshadows on the Metallic side of this collection (deep fixation, Crimson tryst, Brazenly, & Love's Lure).
bangdesk.gif
ssad.gif
Can someone please tell me how I can get my hands on these four darlings?? Will greatly appreciate it
Call the Vegas Pro store (702) 369-8770 and request a send sale. Otherwise when it releases online in June, you can call MAC customer service and place an order.

MadTheologian

Thanks for the Vegas tip. Alas, these shadows sold out. Looks like I will order in June. By that time, I will have some money set aside for that!

amzee807

Now I really wish I got Deep Fixation :( Well I can always order it in June and check out if the SF PRO store has any when I go this week

Yazmin

Thanks for the Vegas tip. Alas, these shadows sold out. Looks like I will order in June. By that time, I will have some money set aside for that!
They must have sold out between 9pm Friday night and when you called. I called them around that time because the Brazenly I had received looked like it had been swatched, so I'm sending it back and doing an exchange. At the time they said they still had everything available. Hopefully the SA still set aside one Brazenly for me for the exchange.