MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

Icecaramellatte

My order of the items I couldn't get in person arrived today. I haven't played with them yet except for Wholesome lipstick. This looks better on me than I thought it would. I didn't try it on in the store just swatched on the hand and Wholesome and Restrained looked the best to me for my skin tone. I thought Restrained looked the best out of the two so I'm pleasantly surprised that I like Wholesome too. When I wrote my list for the pro store to get the stuff - I remember putting pinkish nude next to it to remind me of the difference. Anyway. I also got:

• Love's Lure e/s
  • Crimson Tryst e/s
  • all the nude shadows
  • Stylish Me blush

Just need Brazenly e/s and I'm done.

Off to play.

Debbs

Enjoy your haul, Icecarmellate. I have an extra Brazenly on the way so you will never miss out!!!!

kpxgenie

Wait so can anyone get one of these? And are they still available? The metallics are looking gorgeous
You'll have to check your local pro store for availability. And it's only available online for pro members. I'm not a pro member, so I couldn't tell you if it's sold out online or not.

Icecaramellatte

Enjoy your haul, Icecarmellate. I have an extra Brazenly on the way so you will never miss out!!!!
Thanks.

Hey! One of my shadow didn't looked like it had a swipe on it. Not cool! I'm not going to send it back but I do have a mind to call the store and tell them. Somebody there is doing wrong. The MA who helped me was so nice too. I think that store is getting a bad rep on here now if two people had used products. Anyway, today I used:

Glimpse of Flesh all over, Deep Fixation in the crease, Body Conscious as a transition color, Embark on the outer V and Bare Minimum to highlight. Stylish Me blush, Nars More Velvet Gloss lip pencil. I would have worn one of the collection nudes but was rushing so I grabbed the closest thing. Looks good though.

So Body Conscious was a bit darker than I wanted for the transition color but I ended up liking it a lot this way. Stylish Me - now a lot of people were saying it was coral on them. I didn't comment because I didn't have the product on me but I didn't remember it being coral when I swatched it. For some reason it reminded me a lot of Small Vanity. Now that I have them side by side Stylish Me is a shade darker. But now that I have swatched them on skin Stylish Me is looking a lot warmer than Small Vanity. I still don't know if I would call it coral but it like Small Vanity I think it would be a go-with-anything blush just like Small Vanity.

I really like these nude shadows and I'm glad I bought them. I still have to try exposed. I'm thinking these may be BU worthy. Why did Mac make these limited edition?

martiangurll

Thanks.

Hey! One of my shadow didn't looked like it had a swipe on it. Not cool! I'm not going to send it back but I do have a mind to call the store and tell them. Somebody there is doing wrong. The MA who helped me was so nice too. I think that store is getting a bad rep on here now if two people had used products. Anyway, today I used:

Glimpse of Flesh all over, Deep Fixation in the crease, Body Conscious as a transition color, Embark on the outer V and Bare Minimum to highlight. Stylish Me blush, Nars More Velvet Gloss lip pencil. I would have worn one of the collection nudes but was rushing so I grabbed the closest thing. Looks good though.

So Body Conscious was a bit darker than I wanted for the transition color but I ended up liking it a lot this way. Stylish Me - now a lot of people were saying it was coral on them. I didn't comment because I didn't have the product on me but I didn't remember it being coral when I swatched it. For some reason it reminded me a lot of Small Vanity. Now that I have them side by side Stylish Me is a shade darker. But now that I have swatched them on skin Stylish Me is looking a lot warmer than Small Vanity. I still don't know if I would call it coral but it like Small Vanity I think it would be a go-with-anything blush just like Small Vanity.

I really like these nude shadows and I'm glad I bought them. I still have to try exposed. I'm thinking these may be BU worthy. Why did Mac make these limited edition?
SMH. I know, these are great for all around use. It is so hard for me to find good pinkie neutral e/s! These may have to be all purchased in sets of two in June.

leahrenae

You'll have to check your local pro store for availability. And it's only available online for pro members. I'm not a pro member, so I couldn't tell you if it's sold out online or not.
I'm pretty sure this isn't available online for Pro members either...I tried looking up the names individually and nothing came up. Pro store only :(

BuickMackane

I
heart.gif
Restrained.

And that is all I have to say on the matter.

Thanks Yazmin!
bouquet.gif

kimbunney

I called around to a few stores and the store in FL at Mall Milenia had the most stuff left out of like six that I personally called. I'm giving up and waiting until June because I tried to place an phone order and my billing and shipping don't match so can't do it boooooo. lol

lilinah

My local MAC PRO shop was pretty much out of everything when the collection launched and i just couldn't see ordering items here and there and paying an extra $7 or $8 for each one. I'm not a MAC PRO, so June won't help me unless someone is willing to do a CP, since i gather this collection will only be available on the MAC PRO website.

I MUST have Dominate lipstick. And a couple eyeshadows would be nice, Bare Minimum and Brazenly.

erine1881

My local MAC PRO shop was pretty much out of everything when the collection launched and i just couldn't see ordering items here and there and paying an extra $7 or $8 for each one. I'm not a MAC PRO, so June won't help me unless someone is willing to do a CP, since i gather this collection will only be available on the MAC PRO website. I MUST have Dominate lipstick. And a couple eyeshadows would be nice, Bare Minimum and Brazenly.
Again, there's always CS.

MadTheologian

mac_boxday.gif

I just got my package and got all 4 Metallic lipsticks and two eyeshadows. Yay! Wanted to open them, but do not want to reduce their shelf life.

I am trying to use up whatever lipstick I have so by fall, I can use the Metallics.

makeupgrrl

I got Dominate and Wholesome lipsticks. I have only tried Dominate and wasn't overly impressed, looked close to Cyber on me. Then again I had on no other makeup, so maybe with my face done I would like it more. I wasn't expecting it to be so dark on me.

lyseD

Used my Bare Minimum and Body Conscious today. They are just beautiful and so easy to blend. Happy, happy.

purplerinne
th_thstars.gif
thanks again.