MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

montREALady

@fur4elise - so I totally tried your idea and the results are so nice! Sweet Vision on the left, Pleasure Model in the middle and a mixture of both on the right. (Pardon my crappy swatches, I am not use to doing them)

View attachment 57063

In person it makes Sweet Vision more of a deeper, peach bronze... Can't wait to try on my cheeks. All credit to @fur4elise for this combination idea. Totally still wanna to see your swatches of both though when you get yours.

So frustrated that my camera it's accurately depicting how beautiful these are....damn you LG.

Thanks! Trust me, the pics help. All we have to imagine is they look more beautiful than they already are!

fur4elise

@fur4elise - so I totally tried your idea and the results are so nice! Sweet Vision on the left, Pleasure Model in the middle and a mixture of both on the right. (Pardon my crappy swatches, I am not use to doing them)

View attachment 57063

In person it makes Sweet Vision more of a deeper, peach bronze... Can't wait to try on my cheeks. All credit to @fur4elise for this combination idea. Totally still wanna to see your swatches of both though when you get yours.

So frustrated that my camera it's accurately depicting how beautiful these are....damn you LG.

:thankyou:Oh wow! That was quick and your swatches looks great! It confirms that I will be happy with both of the items I purchased!

Thanks for the credit...lol I promise I will swatch the combination as well. I am lighter than both you and montREALady. In MAC I live between NC40 - 42 (...though I am still questing for that HG foundation color match...but that is whole other story...;))

montREALady

:thankyou:Oh wow! That was quick and your swatches looks great! It confirms that I will be happy with both of the items I purchased!

Thanks for the credit...lol I promise I will swatch the combination as well. I am lighter than both you and montREALady. In MAC I live between NC40 - 42 (...though I am still questing for that HG foundation color match...but that is whole other story...;))
Try Estee Lauder...wait you have, haven't you? Don't even bother with MAC :rolleyes:

LiliV

Ok, I got my package today! Here are some swatches of Sweet Vision (I am a MAC C7/NC47 for reference)!
View attachment 57058

Below is a comparison to a similar MAC Blush... so on the top is Sweet Vision and on the bottom is Peachtwist blush..
View attachment 57059

I don't think the swatches do it justice, it pulls more pink in pictures but it is definitely a lot more golden-peachy in person! It is sooooooooooo nice! I am so glad I took the chance and bought it!
View attachment 57060

I'm excited to get my package today! Anytime I see a peachy blush with a gold shimmer I'm sold lol

fur4elise

Try Estee Lauder...wait you have, haven't you? Don't even bother with MAC :rolleyes:
LOL! I know you and I have talked about this before...I'm having that bi-annual itch to try something else again.
I do love my EL DW!!! :heart: But I need to get re-matched because of my lingering summer tan. I was 4C3 Soft Tan...too light now. I am also tempted to try Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra. But the last MUA matched me waaaay toooo light, but I love the formula. Yes, I ditched my SFF...turns me orange and the formula just never sets right for me.

alle685

LOL! I know you and I have talked about this before...I'm having that bi-annual itch to try something else again.
I do love my EL DW!!! :heart: But I need to get re-matched because of my lingering summer tan. I was 4C3 Soft Tan...too light now. I am also tempted to try Lancome Teinte Idole Ultra. But the last MUA matched me waaaay toooo light, but I love the formula. Yes, I ditched my SFF...turns me orange and the formula just never sets right for me.

Have you tried Lancome? I had the same issue with both MAC and Estee Lauder not being the right shade match...I tried Lancome Teint Idole and boom! Perfect match...

LiliV

Got my items! I wasn't originally crazy about this packaging but I really love the box packaging for these! Super cute. Everything swatches really smooth and easy, love these formulas. The Magic Dust especially, it feels almost a little creamy. I think my fav thing is the Tutu highlighter! That's the exact type of highlight shade I wear every day and love and I think it suits me better than Whisper of Gilt (yeah I said it! Lol) but I'm happy with everything

View attachment 57076
IMG_7391.jpg
IMG_7392.JPG

For the swatches- left to right is Peach Face, Sweet Vision, Copper Face

Sweetyellow

I'm so glad I bought Sweet Vision. It looks like that will sell out soon with how ppl are raving about it. I still need to get my hands on the Copper Face Kit.

nasquiat

I'm sad I haven't gotten the Copper kit. I didn't expect it to go within the same day. I was there on the sites when it launched and just added it to my cart but went about watching American Horror Story. I sometimes forget that makeup is like sneaker releases, lol.

dcarrington

Since you beautiful ladies let us in on how you layer your blushes, I am thinking maybe it would maybe be worth my wils getting yum yum to layer with the At Dusk blush in the sweet peach pallete. The two together may be so.ething to drool over.

Icecaramellatte

My order will be here tomorrow! I love when I actually get the 2 day shipping lol

I'm trying to figure out why I didn't get a free 2 day shipping option. Was there a minimum purchase requirement. I'm bummed my Sweet Vision isn't coming until Tuesday.