MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

dcarrington

I just the retro matte lip kit...and I think I am mire into the makeup bag than the actual makeup. Lol. Its so cute to me. I can see myself really using it daily.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Anyone know where I can find the sweet nude lip bag?

I'm trying to figure out where I can purchase it as well. It's been on my want list for awhile but I put off purchasing it and even somewhat forgot about it in the mist of all of the recent collections that have come out at MAC. I thought it would stick around for awhile but it went on sale and was gone. I managed to get the red lip bag but I've been calling all of my closest MACs to see if they have the nude lip bag and it seems like it's sold out everywhere.

tchristi

I had the exact thought also, I even had it in my bag at macys and I was looking around to see what else I wanted. then my laptop needed to be charged so I got off. Then when I remembered like days later it was soooo gone. Would have been free for me cause I had a bunch of macys money. Im looking EVERYWHERE if I find a store ill tell you.

aradhana

i just opened the plum lip bag today. i wore the lipstick and the mascara. i was pleasantly surprised how much i like the bag and mascara...i thought i was buying just for the two lip products!
anyway, very nice! the brush on the upward lash is really good for getting the bottom lashes without going everywhere. it might be just me, but i find having hooded eyes makes me struggle to apply mascara without smearing....

flowerflower

I could really use some help on this: I ordered and received the MAC eyeshadow palettes in smoky and warm. The colors seem very off and I am thinking I received compacts that had manufacturing errors. For example, colors in the warm eyeshadow palette seem dingier and darker than any of the photos i saw online. For example, on Temptalia and elsewhere the color Lady Fingers looks like a bright medium yellow/gold color, but my Lady Fingers looks like a dull yellowish/brownish color not at all like the photos posted. I know photos may have been taken with a flash,, thus making the photos look brighter and lighter, but I was really disappointed to see the colors in real life. Anyone want to compare notes? Or pictures? Smoky and Warm were the eye shadow palletes I got. Thank you for any help.

Rinstar

In case anyone is on the fence about this one- I wore my Dark Lullaby e/s again yesterday and really love it! It's so pigmented, buttery textured and easy to blend. I did a super fast purple smoky eye with it. It's in the goodbyes for only $11.40 now!! I paid full price and don't regret it. I am contemplating ordering Forward March too.

Kaidan

I got the pink lipstick set (the one that has a pink lipstick, retro matte liquid lipstick, and a mascara) on Mac's website during the sale. I liked the lipstick in the shade of Pandemonium-it's a very bright pink-and surprisingly the mascara, but I'm on the fence with Bing Bang Boom liquid lipstick. I like the color but the formula takes a while to dry, doesn't fully set, is short lasting, and wears off easily on my lips. I gave the bag to my sister because she liked it. Between this year's pink lipstick bag and last year's, I prefer the latter because I liked all of the items and it had a better selection (lip liner, lipstick, and lipglass vs. lipstick, mascara, and liquid lipstick). I'm glad I bought with the sale price instead of the original price.

bluelitzer

I was taking my sweet time ordering the main lipstick from this until I realized they completely disappeared from all websites. I called in my Macy's and I picked up the last of the Kingdom of Sweets at $10.80

sagehen

After all this sadness because I missed the nude lip bag and how Magic Spell could be the greatest nude for my complexion, etc, I was cleaning up this weekend and found that I had bought one as soon as it launched. This is a lesson to #shopyostash...#lowbuy2017

Shars

After all this sadness because I missed the nude lip bag and how Magic Spell could be the greatest nude for my complexion, etc, I was cleaning up this weekend and found that I had bought one as soon as it launched. This is a lesson to #shopyostash...#lowbuy2017

LOL!! I love that darn lipstick. I wore it on Monday and kept looking at it in the mirror lol. If I were to come across the Nude Lip Bag in a CCO I would grab a back up.

Prettypackages

this is hilarious... LOL But I'm a little sad that I didn't even swatch this color.