MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

DeAnn Smith

How/when do we find out about Mac Cosmetics Black Friday discounts? I really want the sweet plum eye bag but being holding out for a Black Friday deal. Thank you so much.

missjulie

I was a little hesitant to buy Yum Yum Yum after seeing all the mixed reviews about it, but a couple days ago I caved in and got it. And I'm so glad I did! I love it as a blush. I know it looks quite mediocre swatched, especially next to Sweet Vision, but it works very nicely on the cheeks. The first time I tried it I almost went in too heavy, I thought it wouldn't be pigmented enough.
The tiny golden particles do show up, giving a sheen to the cheeck.
And here, I will say it - I like YYY even better than SV!

DILLIGAF

I recently found myself at a MAC freestanding store. I swatched Leap of Delight l/s, and Forward March e/s. I think I will be purchasing Forward March for a highlighter. The color is amazing against my skintone. However I was hesitant with the lipstick. Don't get me wrong I loved the color but I have the sneaking suspicion that I have that color already, from MAC. I have a feeling I will be grabbing it anyway but I can't help feeling I already own it.

DeAnn Smith

My local MAC store said the brush sets will be on sale either on Black Friday or shortly thereafter. My hope of the plum eye bag being on sell this week apparently is for naught :(

Shars

My local MAC store said the brush sets will be on sale either on Black Friday or shortly thereafter. My hope of the plum eye bag being on sell this week apparently is for naught :(

The brush sets are already on sale on Nordstrom's website.

fur4elise

Damn! I thought I was safe from MAC...but I forgot I created a list for potential sale/goodbyes back in October!
Lots of goodness available that I passed up on this summer & early fall!

soonari

So tempted to get the nutcracker sweet red and nude lip bags now with them 25% off but I think they will eventually be further discounted after the holidays so I'm trying to resist! Especially when I already made a huge order a couple of weeks back but I feel like I need to get more with this 25% discount.:buttheads:

stirfryedshana

Do yall think I should get stuff from this collection with the 25% off or will it be further discounted? I need to save as much as I can lol!

aradhana

i ordered a plum lip kit, a foundation brush, a 15 eyeshadow palette (neutral warm), some eyeliners, and chateau m. there were a bunch of things i forgot i wanted till after i placed the order (spellbinder pigment, liptensity, etc...) but it's just as well. i went a bit crazy over the past week with my online shopping!

DeAnn Smith

Well phooey. I wanted the Plum Eye bag, and should have snagged it when the discount first came out. Just went to order it and it's gone :( :( Any suggestion on which stores might still have in stock? My store in KC sold out long ago.

DeAnn Smith

Please help! Any suggestions on which MAC stores I could call that normally get a big stock and might have sweet plum eye bag still in stock?! I want it at the discount. ARGH. Why didn't I order sooner?! Anyway, which stores tend to get more product in? Thank you so much!!! I know during Selena there were ones that some of you were calling.

Lisa Strong

Not sure if I'm correct but i thought the Mac Sweet Peach face compact was sold out. It's available at Macy's, Belk, and Saks, if anyone's interested. I just ordered one for myself.

Sweetyellow

Do yall think I should get stuff from this collection with the 25% off or will it be further discounted? I need to save as much as I can lol!

No, there's not going to be any further discounts. The next stop for these products will be....the cosmetic outlets.

jpohrer

Have you tried Dillard's Oak Park Mall counter? They are having a Level A event next weekend with a ballerina.