MAC Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Collection (2016)

jpohrer

Please help! Any suggestions on which MAC stores I could call that normally get a big stock and might have sweet plum eye bag still in stock?! I want it at the discount. ARGH. Why didn't I order sooner?! Anyway, which stores tend to get more product in? Thank you so much!!! I know during Selena there were ones that some of you were calling.

I posted below, but have you tried Dillard's at Oak Park Mall? They have a new counter there.

soonari

Oh wow didn't think the lip bags I was eyeing would sell out and I was hoping they would make it to the goodbyes sale. But still ended up ordering a disgusting amount of lipsticks and blushes with the 25% off. :bonk:

mango13

Does anyone know if the single items from this collection will eventually end up being discounted 40%? Macy's and Nordstrom have all the kits discounted, but not the single items.

Shars

Oh wow didn't think the lip bags I was eyeing would sell out and I was hoping they would make it to the goodbyes sale. But still ended up ordering a disgusting amount of lipsticks and blushes with the 25% off. :bonk:

Nordstrom has some of them at 25% off now. You could check there maybe.

DeAnn Smith

Have you tried Dillard's Oak Park Mall counter? They are having a Level A event next weekend with a ballerina.
I didn't know that! Very cool. Unfortunately, the 25 percent off is only good at MAC owned counters. I may use a Nordstrom note to buy through them but really wanted the discount. My stupidity :(

DeAnn Smith

OH MY GOSH LADIES!!! Thank you so much.

I had been obsessing over this bag and how great would be for my hazel eyes and such a good value.

Well thanks to your kindness in alerting me...I got it 25 percent off at Nordstrom.com, got free shipping and used a Nordstrom note and used ebates (btw do I get ebates on full price or just price I paid with Nordstrom credit cared?) ....my grand total was $13.23 for four Mac products. I think that's awesome.

Merry Christmas to me!! :marchmellow::icon_cheers::marchmellow:

Shars

Thanks girlie!!! I was able to snag the red lipstick mini set :cool:

You're welcome! I was so happy when I saw them. SAKS cancelled my Nude lipbag set and by the time I went to order from MAC with the 25% off I forgot to check out and when I realised it had already sold out.

dcarrington

I am SOOOOOOOO disgusted with myself right now!! I saw that mac had the nude lip kit up and I missed that. On top of that i passed on the plum lip bag with the liquid lipstick and it was 10 freakin dollars (a glitch maybe) and I STILL passed on it!! Now that bag is gone. Smh I HATE missing out on sales!!!
But on a brighter note I was able to get the nude lip bag at macys, the last one actually and I LOOOOOVVVEEEE it!!! Magic Spell is THE perfect nude for my nc50 complexion. I am so happy I got that.

DeAnn Smith

You're welcome! I was so happy when I saw them. SAKS cancelled my Nude lipbag set and by the time I went to order from MAC with the 25% off I forgot to check out and when I realised it had already sold out.

Thank you so much! Thanks to your heads up. I was able to get the plum lip bag I had been lusty after and used a Nordstrom note.

soonari

Nordstrom has some of them at 25% off now. You could check there maybe.

Aw thanks! Unfortunately I’m not located in the US so I only order MAC stuff from the main website for convenience and also the cost of international shipping using a parcel forwarder service would be lower.

Shars

Aw thanks! Unfortunately I’m not located in the US so I only order MAC stuff from the main website for convenience and also the cost of international shipping using a parcel forwarder service would be lower.

I'm outside of the US also. Couldn't you ship your Nordstrom order to your parcel forwarder? I knew a few ladies on here do that instead of shipping from Nordstrom to their international addresses.

sagehen

I am SOOOOOOOO disgusted with myself right now!! I saw that mac had the nude lip kit up and I missed that. On top of that i passed on the plum lip bag with the liquid lipstick and it was 10 freakin dollars (a glitch maybe) and I STILL passed on it!! Now that bag is gone. Smh I HATE missing out on sales!!!
But on a brighter note I was able to get the nude lip bag at macys, the last one actually and I LOOOOOVVVEEEE it!!! Magic Spell is THE perfect nude for my nc50 complexion. I am so happy I got that.
Darnit now I am off to look for the nude lip bag!

soonari

I'm outside of the US also. Couldn't you ship your Nordstrom order to your parcel forwarder? I knew a few ladies on here do that instead of shipping from Nordstrom to their international addresses.

Oh I usually try to minimise the number of consolidated packages if possible for the lowest shipping cost, otherwise it may not work out to be economical.

Nordies still has it for 25% off on their website!

Ugh so tempting but my recent orders added up to a total of 19 lipsticks and 7 blushes. And that's just for MAC! :doh:

Shars

Oh I usually try to minimise the number of consolidated packages if possible for the lowest shipping cost, otherwise it may not work out to be economical.

Ugh so tempting but my recent orders added up to a total of 19 lipsticks and 7 blushes. And that's just for MAC! :doh:

Ah gotcha!

stirfryedshana

Finally got my order from the sale, I got Sweet Vision and Saucy Little Darling. They're both stunning! So glad I was able to get them on sale.