MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil Collection - (April 3, 2014)

MACina

Are these the Velvetease Lip Pencils?

Cannot wait to try them
pompom.gif

New textures are always exciting me!

glambition

Apparently they are chubby lip pencils, I'm not sure how I feel! They will most likely sell like crazy though!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So these are not the Velvetease, hm... I don't know about these. I've never seen a twist up pencil. The nude and rosey pink sound nice, so I'll check these out. But I might skip and stick to Nars pencils for now and then wait for the Velvetease.

erine1881

So these are not the Velvetease, hm... I don't know about these. I've never seen a twist up pencil. The nude and rosey pink sound nice, so I'll check these out. But I might skip and stick to Nars pencils for now and then wait for the Velvetease.
Twist up like the new revlon matte lip balms.

liba

Patentpink - washed out lilac
Kittenish - mauvey pink
Revved Up - creamy peach

These are the ones grabbing my eye.

Sultana will only work if the color goes on really smooth. Same for Fearless, which could be good...

I'd rather these were the Velveltease pencils too - strange to have multiple lip pencil collections like these.

elegant-one

I am so up for these so I'm hoping they're amazing. Downside is that they're $20 - how about $16 - sounds better to me
sigh.gif

Berry Bold
heart.gif

Fearless
Kittenish
Pleasant

for sure

liba

I am so up for these so I'm hoping they're amazing. Downside is that they're $20 - how about $16 - sounds better to me
sigh.gif

Berry Bold
heart.gif

Fearless
Kittenish
Pleasant

for sure
Huggables in a pencil???
hmm.gif
th_crazy.gif
yahoo.gif

The names are really cute. Pleasant could be really good…. I'm not surprised at $20 - MAC's starting to charge $20+ for all these new things...
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif