MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil Collection - (April 3, 2014)

Ajigglin

6e85d2f2_image.jpeg
I wonder if these are like the Bite Beauty pencils.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not 100% confirmed yet, but apparently these are the lipglass pencils, renamed, and in twist-up form instead of sharpen. I'll know more in a few days.
Sorry, I'm a little slow here... which lipglass pencils? Not the Velvetease, right? Because those look more matte than like a gloss.

Corally

Not entirely sure what to expect but I'm interested in: Teen Dream - bright coral orange Spontaneous - soft plum with pearlized pigments Revved Up - creamy peach Berry Bold - orange red Sultana - dark grape Epecially Sultana sounds awesome! And too bad Clever is Asia only..

CoralBlast

They're from a few years ago, mac had a LE lipglass pencil.
was that the crappy glossy pencils that moved around and was litterally gone in seconds or am i having a deja vu moment ? please say no !
i was going to go for sultana but those pencils were no good.
Edit : i checked that was the in 3D collection right ? i d rather they brought the glosses back i had boundless, algorithm and in 3D i liked them.

erine1881

was that the crappy glossy pencils that moved around and was litterally gone in seconds or am i having a deja vu moment ? please say no ! i was going to go for sultana but those pencils were no good. Edit : i checked that was the in 3D collection right ? i d rather they brought the glosses back i had boundless, algorithm and in 3D i liked them. 
Yes, they came out with the 3D glosses.

MAChostage

I hated all of it! I still have a couple of those pencils and glosses and every time I see one in my drawer I have to give it the side eye. Did. Not. Like.
was that the crappy glossy pencils that moved around and was litterally gone in seconds or am i having a deja vu moment ? please say no ! i was going to go for sultana but those pencils were no good. Edit : i checked that was the in 3D collection right ? i d rather they brought the glosses back i had boundless, algorithm and in 3D i liked them.