MAC - Peacocky discussion

User38

no katred, we will be seeing the texture of the ls but with a bit more body.. that's the best way I can describe it.

pretty.. you are lovely!

romi79_2008

I just love prance
love.gif
. I can`t wait to try the new version of these, my fav es and lg, love them.
Now if they are so good at improving some aspects why can`t they improve their prices?

liba

no katred, we will be seeing the texture of the ls but with a bit more body.. that's the best way I can describe it.

pretty.. you are lovely!

Well, just as long as the color fuses with the lips the way the Kissables do, I'll be happy. More Flaunting It, XXXhibitionist and Super would be good too, but I'm just going to operate under the assumption that the color range will be updated as well.

User38

thats the whole idea behind the velvet/kissable lipsticks.. they will mold to the lip and feel like velvet or satin.

pretty.... no the colours will not be the same. They will be apropriate to the season.

Prettypackages

*weeps* I WANT MY FLAUNTING IT BACK *stomps away * LOL
thats the whole idea behind the velvet/kissable lipsticks.. they will mold to the lip and feel like velvet or satin.

pretty.... no the colours will not be the same. They will be apropriate to the season.

I'm sure with the new colors I'll find another one I love just as much. When are these coming out?

chromatrix

I am still wearing my shadows from peacocky every day. I wish I had gotten more backups and I want more of these. Theygo on so smooth and last without creasing so well MAC really needs to make more. I would kill for a Rebel Rock Blue one because I use that pigment with these so much.

ladyarwen

Peacocky has been my biggest collection haul yet. Four shadows and two lipglosses. I would've gotten more lipglosses, but both products are so expensive...;_;

GlamQueen21

Peacocky was love at first sight!! This collection was one of the biggest hauls of 2011. Ended up with 6 Mega Metal Eyeshadows and 2 Kissable Lip Colours. Even though I am tempted to get Tweet Me Mega Metal Eyeshadow now but I'll wait until they arrive at the CCO soon.

erygonz

Peacocky was love at first sight!! This collection was one of the biggest hauls of 2011. Ended up with 6 Mega Metal Eyeshadows and 2 Kissable Lip Colours. Even though I am tempted to get Tweet Me Mega Metal Eyeshadow now but I'll wait until they arrive at the CCO soon.
Tweet Me is my fave, you should definitely get it!

kanne

I wish I'd picked up Scandelicious instead of Dalliance. I love the colour but I just can't make it work and it's so irritating when I wear it, my eyes end up watery and swollen, so my sister's ended up with a hardly used $43 eyeshadow. Lucky girl.

ladyarwen

I got Scandelicious and Love Peck, Ego, Sex-pectations, Dalliance, and Prance. I've been mixing the shadows in very interesting ways. XD

cutemiauw

Yup, same here! I got 6 shadows and 2 lippies too. It's the most money I've ever spent on ANY collections
lol.gif
. I still love and use them all
angelic.gif

BeckyBenett

hah i ended up with 5 megametals and 3 kissables.. we are a hilarious bunch!