MAC Pencilled In Collection (Feb 5, 2015)

erine1881

86462c09_image.jpeg
All locations Lipsticks $16 Pink Plaid Ravishing Impassioned Girl About Town MAC Red Rebel Candy Yum Yum Cyber Ruby Woo Please Me Snob Heroine Lipglass $16 PERM Candy Yum Yum Heroine Ruby Woo Lip Pencils $16 Rosy Rim-muted rosy tinted pink Edge To Edge-dirty blue-pink Follow Your Heart-vivid bright bluish-red Fruit Cocktail-clean light peachy-coral Talking Points-bright blue-fuchsia Cyber World-intense blackish-purple Chic Trick-amped up fuchsia Nightingale-midtonal cream plum Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...

Vineetha

Lipsticks $16- Reel Sexy Lip Pencils $16- Rosy Rim Cranberry Edge To Edge Follow Your Heart Fruit Coctail Talking Points Cyber World Chic Trick Nightinggale Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...
Thank you Erin!!!! :pompom: Lippies :D

NaomiH

Lipsticks $16- Reel Sexy Lip Pencils $16- Rosy Rim Cranberry Edge To Edge Follow Your Heart Fruit Coctail Talking Points Cyber World Chic Trick Nightinggale Ruby Woo Heroine Candy Yum Yum More info to come...
Yay they're bringing Heroine liner back! :yaay: Thanks Erin!

LARAELYSE

Thank you babe! ;) I've been looking forward to new liners!

liba

You just reminded me that I have that! And Bijou L/G. I better go pull them out before I get distracted by something shiny (like Runner still sitting in it's box)

Makeup hoarder problems
sigh.gif
Bijou is one of my favorite lip products of 2014 - use it now, missy!!

NaomiH

If this collection does a Cranberry lipstick, I'm going to be going :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: I've been rationing mine, but not anymore! It looks beautiful all over the lips with a little touch of gloss like the yellow one from Playland, on top. Bijou is one of my favorite lip products of 2014 - use it now, missy!!
I always forget about it in my red lip craze. Lol

Shars

Come to think of it... maybe this is why the Fashion Boost lip pencil is being DC'd according to MAC's website, since Heroine's lip pencil is going to be permanent.

erine1881

Come to think of it... maybe this is why the Fashion Boost lip pencil is being DC'd according to MAC's website, since Heroine's lip pencil is going to be permanent.
Are you in the US? Cuz it's not being DCd in the US. :nope: It just became perm.

Latest posts