MAC Pigments that you LOVE

mactabby

I just got clear sky blue and omg I LOVE it. The color is SO pretty. I just need to get used to working with it now. *lol* It's my first matte pigment.....

gujifijian

ok I'm such an idiot! I got rid of my MELON pigment cuz at first I didn't know how to use it and plus I had ton of eyeshadows! And now I want it back! LOL

At the moment I'm using Rushmetal! it's bold but great on indian complexion tone! Rushmetal with either Embark and Ricepaper as highlight or Rushmetal and Black Tied!

zeroxstar

Sweet SIenna wet is the hottest thing i have ever seen in my life!
I also love Coco, Your Ladyship, Deckchair, Naked and Blonde's Gold

Nemesis K.

I love them all. Some more than others. Pigments are just so incredibly amazing and have so many uses... Although for me, mostly, they are really badass eyeshadows.

I also love how they are so concentrated... YOu can buy a huge pot and it lasts forever. I have a bunch of samples I got from a friend that I use all the time and I barely made a dent in them....

My favourite EVER is:

Old Gold

This colour is SO AMAZING. I love how from across the room, it looks so neutral and subtle. Up close - bam. It's so shimmery. Best of both worlds. Appropriate for day and night. And so incredibly unusual.

Others:

Any of the metal pigments (I really wish these came out with afull line, all different colours)
Emerald green (This colour is such a proper green-green. I love green so much.)
Green olive
Jardin aires (Some people use vanilla for everything... I use Jardin aires)
Blue brown (I seldom wear this as eyeshadow, but I wear it all the time as a lower eyeliner)
Lark About (sooo pretty)

x.DOLLYMiX.x

My favourite pigment everr is grape and then Vanilla. Grape is gorgeous I wear it all the time.

I use Vanilla as a highlight, I dont really like it anywere else.

animacani

hey , im looking for a nice pigment that I can use everyday.. It doesnt have to be brown though
smiles.gif
Im a nc42 by the way if that helps
smiles.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
hey , im looking for a nice pigment that I can use everyday.. It doesnt have to be brown though
smiles.gif
Im a nc42 by the way if that helps
smiles.gif

Of course, a lot depends on your taste, eye color and the look you want to achieve.
Since you asked, I think these would be worth checking out:
Rose - especially pretty if you have brown hair and brown eyes.
Melon- See above.
Vanilla - works as a highlight for many different skin tones.
Mauvement - gorgeous rich taupe with very subtle plummy tones.
Coco - IF you can find it! My all-time favorite; I love this on just about everybody, BUT it's become almost impossible to find. Mauvement, which should be pretty readily available right now, is somewhat similar.

I think your best bet is to go to a MAC store or counter, and just play around until you find the right one for you.
It will be great fun, and totally worth the effort!
Hope this helps ...

sharkbytes

Fave all-around pigment: Sweeeeet Sienna! Such a gorgeous color, and even though I bought a full jar which i prob. won't get through, I almost wish I'd bought a second.

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
Of course, a lot depends on your taste, eye color and the look you want to achieve.
Since you asked, I think these would be worth checking out:
Melon- See above.
Coco - IF you can find it! My all-time favorite; I love this on just about everybody, BUT it's become almost impossible to find. Mauvement, which should be pretty readily available right now, is somewhat similar.

I think your best bet is to go to a MAC store or counter, and just play around until you find the right one for you.
It will be great fun, and totally worth the effort!
Hope this helps ...

Thanks alot!! I think im gonna ge3t rose and coco or mauvment =) Since I do have brown eyes and brown hair , haha
smiles.gif

KTB

I love Your Ladyship!! It's my perfect highlight. I also love Deckchair and Jardin Aires as neutrals.

For colour I like Emerald Green, Mutiny, and Golden Lemon.

abbey_08

i love mutiny soooo much! i wore it last night as a smoky eye with urban decary zero, some falsies and tropical slimshine, was goin 2 post an ftod but u cant really see the makeup properly. blondes gold is amazing!

Glitterati

Quote:
Originally Posted by cno64
Melon- See above.

So funny you should say these colors, I was at MAC today on my lunch hour, if I don't have anything to do at lunch I will often go there and just look at makeup, I think the ladies are thinking I'm a stalker!! Lol! The ones I liked were Rose, Melon, Vanilla and Mauvement. One you didn't mention was tan, that was also very nice. I didn't see Coco was that a LE?

.k.

I have to say I only have one and its VANILLA. Its awesome over eyeshadow base and under eyeshadow to give more vibrancy, for the highlight of cheek, brows, and nose. It also works well mixed in with moisturizer to give a pretty glow. Oh and for the inner eyecorners too. its awesome!

cipelica

Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!! Vanilla!!!!!!!!!

I love Naked. its great for highlighting and also on the lid. I think its my fav item out of many i have loved for a long time. Pigments are so rich. I also had a grape phaze but i love it...Along with lanscape green...i love to use it with a pink shadow..lanscape green and pink its beautiful..
th_worship.gif

Sum i used not so much but still love are:
bell bolttom blue
muitiny
golden lemon
pink
fuschia