MAC Pigments that you LOVE

BEA2LS

I love, love, love pigments! My faves include kitchmas, vanilla, fuschia, copper sparkle, melon, fairylite, blue brown, green olive. My all time fave was frost. Is that what it was called?? I haven't seen it in awhile but i used to rock it every single day. it had these awsome like chunky sparkly look and i wore it the whole year after my 21st birthday. sadly, my sister's puppy ate it, along with my playboy bunny lipstick that mac had out that same year
angry.gif

nico

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
I love, love, love pigments! My faves include kitchmas, vanilla, fuschia, copper sparkle, melon, fairylite, blue brown, green olive. My all time fave was frost. Is that what it was called?? I haven't seen it in awhile but i used to rock it every single day. it had these awsome like chunky sparkly look and i wore it the whole year after my 21st birthday. sadly, my sister's puppy ate it, along with my playboy bunny lipstick that mac had out that same year
angry.gif

Frost will be available again .Wait for Little Darlings collection
winks.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
Frost will be available again .Wait for Little Darlings collection
winks.gif

You have no idea how happy that made me! I loved my frost dearly, I know a lot of people thought it was too chunky but for whatever reason, it really worked for me.
specktra_rocks.gif
mac_haul.gif

Thanks, I might have to forgive that husky..

1165Cheryl

Pigments are all I wear and my must haves are (it's very hard to only pick a few, theres so many I love):
Vanilla #1
Chocolate Brown or Coco Beach
sweet sienna
Blondes Gold
Apricot Pink (great over blush too)
Coco (or coco look alike)
Forest Green

GlamQueen21

Vanilla is my most favorite pigment of all! I love using it as a highlight. I have Electric Coral as well but I'll probably use it as a blush or as an eyeshadow. I have 2 Dark Soul pigments and Off the Radar coming in the mail. I'm planning on getting Fuschia, Lark About, Golden Lemon, Golden Olive, Copper Sparkle, Violet, Naked, Gold, Chartreuse, Frozen White, Melon, Pink Opal, Rose, Pink Bronze, Platinum, Teal, Tan and Lark About soon after I get the Dame Edna collection next month.

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Vanilla is my most favorite pigment of all! I love using it as a highlight. I have Electric Coral as well but I'll probably use it as a blush or as an eyeshadow. I have 2 Dark Soul pigments and Off the Radar coming in the mail. I'm planning on getting Fuschia, Lark About, Golden Lemon, Golden Olive, Copper Sparkle, Violet, Naked, Gold, Chartreuse, Frozen White, Melon, Pink Opal, Rose, Pink Bronze, Platinum, Teal, Tan and Lark About soon after I get the Dame Edna collection next month.

Isnt Vanilla the best
thmbup.gif
Along with it being my #1 highlight color I sometimes wear it lightly under my cheek bone line to add contour. Most of the Overrich collection have turned into my favorites. MAC has so many great colors my top "10" favorites has turned into top 20, lol. Pink Pearl is a great one too, many of the "pinks/mauves" are great over blush along with on the eyes.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Isnt Vanilla the best
thmbup.gif
Along with it being my #1 highlight color I sometimes wear it lightly under my cheek bone line to add contour. Most of the Overrich collection have turned into my favorites. MAC has so many great colors my top "10" favorites has turned into top 20, lol. Pink Pearl is a great one too, many of the "pinks/mauves" are great over blush along with on the eyes.

I've been wanting Pink Pearl for like ever!!! I'm in love with the pigments now and it makes me want to buy more lol

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I've been wanting Pink Pearl for like ever!!! I'm in love with the pigments now and it makes me want to buy more lol

Pink pearl is great and your so right it makes you want to buy more and more. It's such a addiction, lol

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Was coco LE? I don't see it on the website.

Yes it was LE - 2005 D'Bohemia Collection.

Maybe one of the sample sellers will have some, you could look in the clearance bin here as well or your best bet for a jar would be to try ebay, but mind the counterfeits!!

Ahh...how does one choose a favorite?
tong.gif
My faves differ based on my mood...right now, I'm loving Coco...yesterday, it was Cool Pink. Tomorrow? Who knows! LOL

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Was coco LE? I don't see it on the website.

If you want to try Coco there are a few sample sellers that have it and like Panda said sometimes you can find full jars on Ebay but be careful. Ebay has lots of fake Coco's among other colors. MAC Made quite a few colors after Coco that look alot like it if you don't want to pay for the higher cost of Coco. There are some good sample sellers here and I also sell it. A suggestion, I'd ask how long they have been selling samples since it's a old color and the long time sellers usally have a original to compare old colors too. I have a original of every rare/LE I sell and even though I can tell fakes 99% the time it still comes in handy to have the originals just to make sure and to double check
thmbup.gif
If you want suggestions of people to buy from feel free to PM someone and they can give you some good seller names.

MACLovin

I'd have to say Melon. I just love it, it's so gorgeous with a brown smokey eye..
heart.gif

second fave would go to Vanilla.. its gorgeous as well..