MAC Pigments that you LOVE

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches
Quick Q. Are Coco and Coco Beach one and the same? Or two totally different things?

they're way difference. coco beach is darker than coco. coco beach seems to be harder to find than coco as well. you can get full jar of coco for 18-22 on ebay but coco beach, you won't find it less than 40-45.

vloky

kitchmas(sp) and blue brown. I haven't even tried most of the piggie samples I have though (
ssad.gif
) but those are the ones I keep reaching for.

Peaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
they're way difference. coco beach is darker than coco. coco beach seems to be harder to find than coco as well. you can get full jar of coco for 18-22 on ebay but coco beach, you won't find it less than 40-45.

Ah thanks. I just bought samples of Coco and Emerald and I love Coco, so pretty! Ive wiped it all off though because I keep touching my eyelids to feel how smooth it is.

Peaches

Uh oh.

I think I love them.

I just bought Teal, Melon, Dark Soul, Naked & Chocolate Brown.

ssad.gif

I've never even tried the normal eyeshadows, I hope I'm not disappointed by using pigments first. Although, it would be an enormous bunch of lemmings killed.

swaly

I only have Melon and Golden Olive. I dislike Golden Olive and don't know what to do with my practically-full jar. Meanwhile, Melon knocks my socks off. What a gorgeous, complex, intriguing color!

Latest posts