MAC Pigments that you LOVE

AriannaErin

I LOVE Pink Bronze and Melon
smiles.gif
it's my favorite combo

meagannn

my very favorites are tan and old gold, especially together .. beautiful.

totally forgot --- LILY WHITE is love!

msmack

for me i think it would have to be fuschia, golden olive, and violet! absolute favorites...

SandMantas

Green (frost), Violet, Pastorale, Night Light.
Pigments are seriously my favourite MAC product ever, so it's hard for me to narrow it down, but those are my current faves.

brookeab

I have around 25 full size now. (some I hardly use) Here are my faves:

coco beach: Probably my fave of all time. I have a full size and a vial, I just can't get enough of this pigment. I haven't found a bronzey color that can compare to it in my opinion.

coco: Just the perfect taupe, I use it all the time.

Subtle: This and coco look almost exactly a like on me, but sublte is a tad bit darker. I think I like this one a little more!

Maroon: I LOVE this one, I haven't found a color that I like better when it comes to shades of maroon. This is soooooooo pigmented that it literally takes a crumb of it to do my whole eye. I picture myself having this jar for a life time.

Deckchair: I love the peachy-ness of this, it makes a pretty highlighter.

missy29

Oh, i wish pigments were cheaper in australia!! Im totally addicted!

My favourites are subtle and accent red. Have fallen in love with them both.

user79

Blue Brown - Takes a bit of work as it really needs a base but it makes an absolutely smashing smokey eye.

Bright Fuchsia - For WOW factor. There is simply no other hot pink colour like it.

Goldenaire - Only have a sample of this one but it's so pretty and very wearable.

Steel Blue - Love the multicolour of this one.

juwlz

I just got my shipment of 20 pigments and I am most excited about Nightlight, fairylite, and lustdust!

coachkitten

I used Gold Dusk yesterday with the mixing medium and it was gorgeous. I forgot how much I love this color! I also really like Coco Beach, black soul, and teal.

I really love Kitschmas. This was a surprise, because when I bought it I didn't even go there to buy it. I was only going to get Entremauve, but on a whim I decided to get Kitschmas too. I love it! I use it all the time.

But my FAVORITE would have to be Goldenaire, without a doubt.

I loveee ruby red for nights out it is just lush, teal is yummy too. I like rose in colour but find the texture a bit odd is that just me??
I have a few piggies that I really want to try, especially night light as I love dark smokey greens!

Latest posts