MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

LiLBeautyBarbie

lol she probably pre wrote those before she left for fashion week. She will have swatches and such once she comes back probably from all three fall collections since Karen has them up...can't wait!

shontay07108

I always prefer Christine's swatches because for me, they are best at showing me what something looks like even though we differ in skintone. Of course, if Temptalia didn't exist that wouldn't cripple me from purchasing makeup, but it's the site that I anticipate most to see a product. It's a bummer that she hasn't posted a review(or received the items. I don't know what the deal is), but it's all good for me b/c I've already seen the collection and hauled just about everything I wanted.

LeeleeBell

I'm sorry that your MAC Pro store can't help you. It's frustrating to have MAC behave this way when your request is fairly simple. Do you have an ma at your regular counter whose word you could believe about which shades would please you?
Yes I do have a regular MA that knows me at a local counter (not the pro store)...she was off last week :( But she called me today and said the product just came in, so she has testers to show me now. Gonna go in after work. She was all excited about the paint pots too, love that!

banana1234

Whooooaaaaa! You do realize that Christine is not obligated to us right? That sometimes she may get delayed? And that her reviews and swatches are provided free of charge?
As she stated before, she has posts written in advance so that when she is "busy" or traveling there is still new content uploaded to the site. She does have a life outside of blogging and I find it very ungrateful of you to get snippy because she didn't post swatches for your benefit. She already posted what she received from MAC PR and now she has the buy the remaining products. Did you send her money to buy them? NO! So show some damn appreciation that someone goes out of their way to get swatches and reviews up as soon as possible at their own expense (both time and money)!
i think you forget that on this message board everyone is entitled to their own opinion, try and keep it nice please

shontay07108

Welp, on a lighter note: Treasure Hunt looks fantastic under Goldmine eyeshadow. I tried it last night with Glamour Check in the crease. It was really pretty. :D

RayannaBanana

They are up on the site now! I guess I have to make a guess on the ones a want. I hate doing that.

Does anyone know what the free shipping code is!?

shontay07108

I just ordered Legendary and Delectable lipsticks. So, those two plus Fresh Amour, Genuine Treasure, Treasure Hunt and Nubile equals the end of my haul. Very happy now.

OctoberViolet

Tx for letting us know. I ordered Potent Fig, Fresh Amour and Deliciously Forbidden as well as Half-Wild paint pot. My first ever paint pot I am so psyched to try it.
th_partytime.gif

HoneyMilk

Made two orders but I got Half Wild PP, Idyllic PP, Genuine Treasure PP, offshoot l/s (was meaning to grab it), Fix, and Deliciously Forbidden l/s.

I ordered a lot less because swatches were hard to come by :(