MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

LiLBeautyBarbie

Since there weren't many swatches I only ordered Hyper-violet, Idyllic and Genuine Treasure I think I'll go to my counter over the weekend to see the lipsticks

Icecaramellatte

I got HyperViolet and Idyllic.
Does anyone know how Idyllic compares to Artifact?

Someone posted a youtube video link a few pages back that compared them. Holmique is the Youtuber's name. She compared the two and they looked virtually the same. I think she said Artifact was a little bit more opaque than Idyllic. She said you don't need both.

ElvenEyes

Since I have only a few of the regular paint pots I ordered Nubile, Genuine Treasure, Half-Wild, Idyllic and Imaginary. I skipped the lipsticks because I am not into matte at all, so fine on passing that up. The big question will be if I go for the rest of the paint pots or not! Hyper-Violet looks very dark and maybe a bit on the red side for an NW15. What does everyone think on that?

twilightessence

First MAC collection I've cared about since Surf Baby :D. I ordered Half Wild, Genuine Treasure and Fresh Amour :D. I'm going to go look at the other Paint Pots in person this weekend, but I knew I wanted those three things and I think they'll go pretty quick.

HoneyMilk

OK, so does treasure hunt look similar to goldmine? Goldmine looks good on me but more yellowy golds don't... which I thought treasure hunt was. Am I off here?

ladyarwen

Well, have fun y'all! I wish I could join y'all in your paint pot quest, but all my money's going to clothing, conventions, and the Fall Color collection.

singer82

Got Half-Wild, Imaginary, Genuine Treasure, Treasure Hunt p/p's. Anyone know why Pure Creation isnt on the site?
And Naked Bliss Mattene. I need to see Fresh Amour and Deliciously Forbidden n person at the event next week first.

ansimi

Any swatches of Nubile vs. Painterly or next to other shades I could use for comparative reference?

GlamQueen21

Placed an order on Imaginary and Half-Wild paint pots. Wondering why Pure Creation is not online. Hopefully that paint pot will be up tomorrow so I can right away order it.

elegant-one

I only ordered Deliciously Forbidden (gotta love that name) but I need to see more swatches to decide on the others,

Shadowy Lady

I see swatches of naked bliss and I'm thinking... it might just be the perfect nude I was looking for!
Anyone with semi-pigmented lips tried it on?
I'm NC25/NW20 ish so I'm not sure how it will look on me...
I have very similar colouring to you and this shade is the one that makes me the most excited :)

aradhana

i'd like to try a mattene since i've never tried any of them, but not sure what colour might be most suitable....any suggestions for an nc44-45?