MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

Piarpreet

I think you dont know how the blogging business works. You didnt have to be so rude but I guess you are unaware that she gets payed for being a blogger through advertising. I was a youtube partner and I have a friend who still is and she makes a living out of advertising through youtube. Blogging is no different all the adds on the page give her money, this is a job. Part time, but a job. I wasnt ungrateful just pointed out there is time for other things but not for swatches. Im not gonna start a drama, but her blogging is not purely altruistic. It looks like a mix of passion for make up (which obviously she has) + money. we all need to make a living. nothing bad about it, but its the truth.

Whooooaaaaa! You do realize that Christine is not obligated to us right? That sometimes she may get delayed? And that her reviews and swatches are provided free of charge?
As she stated before, she has posts written in advance so that when she is "busy" or traveling there is still new content uploaded to the site. She does have a life outside of blogging and I find it very ungrateful of you to get snippy because she didn't post swatches for your benefit. She already posted what she received from MAC PR and now she has the buy the remaining products. Did you send her money to buy them? NO! So show some damn appreciation that someone goes out of their way to get swatches and reviews up as soon as possible at their own expense (both time and money)!

UrbanSweetheart

awesome! great haul!
I just ordered Genuine Treasure too... >_>
I couldn't help myself! Nubile & GT will be my first paint pots ever
greengrin.gif

sonu

I just saw that PP is online.. Went to mac site & guess what?? Half wild is already sold out
eeksign.gif

Hendrix

Got my Fresh Amour and Potent Fig! (And thanks for posting the shipping code, I was thisclose to checking out without it.)

HoneyMilk

I was just going to post about half-wild being out! I am not shocked though- it seemed to make everyones "want" list. MAC would be stupid not to restock it though!!

whitepepper

I really want to get Fresh Amour. I have another lavender lippie that I love but it is So. Dry. But I always feel a little too weird when I put it on. Does anyone have any advice about how a relatively pale (NC15ish? sorry, I haven't gotten matched up yet) person can wear it and look good? I tried it today with Loud and Lovely lipglass on top and I was happy with that, but I'd really like to work the lavender by itself, too.

lmcmullen

Yes, I just saw that SOLD OUT tag on Half Wild. Kind of surprised me, because the collection pages aren't even up on the site yet.

That was the only PP I was sort of interested in, but I decided to skip it as I think it's too dark for me (if it had been lighter I probably would've bought like 4 of them LOL, so I guess my wallet is grateful). Treasure Hunt was too close to Soft Ochre for me, which I already have. Same for Nubile and Painterly (I have the latter). Plus I have 2 other cream bases from other companies, one gray and one peach.

I've already put a moratium on buying more lipstick until I make more of a dent into what I already have.....

princess sarah

Sold out already???? Wow lucky I got mine on the way to me... There are some real Mac sellers on eBay with it already... I would know because my Mac lady has some listed and she genuine. I do my orders away from her eBay page

HoneyMilk

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the "swatches" on the Mac site are the closest than what they usually have.
The ones I'm talking about are the pictures that slide across the top of the collection. I wonder how close the l/s are though?

The worst part about buying mac online is that their photoshopped images usually NEVER look like the actual color of the product.
I bet if they worked harder on that, they would have less returns or less people that are shocked by the color they actually receive.
I know monitors matter, but mine is pretty accurate.