MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

bronzedbeauty18

I'm so glad I ordered Legendary before it sold it. I'm kinda surprised that's the first lippie to go. Also, girls really don't play around when it comes to purple and copper/bronze eyes.
lol.gif
I'm not crazy about either color.
th_dunno.gif
I think Immortal Gold will be gone when more swatches get out there. It's gorgeous.

Immortal Gold is seriously tempting me.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered:
Genuine Treasure
Treasure Hunt
Idyllic
Nubile
Immortal Gold nailpolish
and
Creamy Bisque e/s - the raves got to me.

I couldn't decide between Hyperviolet and Half Wild so I decided to check it out in person. Now I'm not so sure that was the best decision since it is soldout online already. I think Mac must really have low online stock because sellouts are so fast nowadays. I'm seriously considering Rain of Flowers nail polish too.

UrbanSweetheart

I ordered:
Genuine Treasure
Treasure Hunt
Idyllic
Nubile
Immortal Gold nailpolish
and
Creamy Bisque e/s - the raves got to me.

I couldn't decide between Hyperviolet and Half Wild so I decided to check it out in person. Now I'm not so sure that was the best decision since it is soldout online already. I think Mac must really have low online stock because sellouts are so fast nowadays. I'm seriously considering Rain of Flowers nail polish too.
Creamy Bisque does not disappoint! :D

DILLIGAF

For those purchasing Half-Wild, what do you plan to use it for? Solely as a base, or also as a shadow?
Either one will do for me. I purchase paintpots ideally for use as bases but they also work for me as cream shadows.

Also Genuine Treasure is sold out at SOBE Pro.

UrbanSweetheart

Either one will do for me. I purchase paintpots ideally for use as bases but they also work for me as cream shadows.
thanks. I think I'm going to have to purchase Half-Wild now..I wanna see what it looks like on the bottom lid under my lashes. I hope it works ok for that!

EngineerBarbie

For those purchasing Half-Wild, what do you plan to use it for? Solely as a base, or also as a shadow?
I use mine as bases and to a lesser extent shadow. I've got a ton of purple shadows and pigments but the last purple cream base I tried using was that lilac MUFE aqua cream that has lousy spreadability. I can use paint pots as shadows but because I have oily lids I have to 'set' them with powder. I usually use MUFE HD powder to do that.

In other news broke down and ordered Pure Creation and Genuine Treasure last night. Both should be here tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how close to MUFE #20 and #2 both of these are.

UrbanSweetheart

In other news broke down and ordered Pure Creation and Genuine Treasure last night. Both should be here tomorrow. I'm anxious to see how close to MUFE #20 and #2 both of these are.
Thanks! I have oily lids too, which is why I didn't really think to use the paint pot as a shadow b/c of possible creasing

UrbanSweetheart

I plan on using it both ways, it just depends on what look I will be doing that day.
Thanks!

I love you all! You're all so helpful! *GROUP HUGS THE SPECKTRA LADIES*
th_hug.gif

these will be my first paint pots, so I'm a bit confused about them, but you guys are making me understand their uses a lot better =)

m0rg3nst3rn

I can't believe so many of the paint pots are sold out already on the website! I think a lot of people will have to be turning to the stores on lanuch day.

HoneyMilk

I am waiting on 4.. yes 4... mac orders. I almost placed another order today but thought 5 was just too many.

I don't try to make a lot of orders but I like to order the most important things first and then make separate orders for anything that I needed more time to think about!