MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

FML..... Half-Wild sold out on nordstroms site as I was trying to order it!
cry.gif

Haven

I ended up ordering every PP last night except Pure Creation, and then I ordered Pure Creation this morning. LOL! I am such a makeup addict!
I think I need more BU's. LOL

What is the shelf life of these products unopened? I was considering BU's of a couple colors, but I don't know how long they will last. I would hate for them to "turn" on me and become unusable.

Haven

I also use PP primarily as a base - similar to MUFE aquacreams. PP are much easier to work with IMHO.

sss215

I always use them over a primer, like NARS' or even MAC's Bamboom paint. I can wear some of the paint pots alone... in the winter. Constructivist is my go to for a quick eye look with eyeliner.

I can't wait to get to the counter or store Thursday at lunch break!

EngineerBarbie

Thanks! I have oily lids too, which is why I didn't really think to use the paint pot as a shadow b/c of possible creasing
I forgot to add that I usually use either NARS shadow primer, TFSI or Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer. Without this my oily lids will slowly eat through the paint pot color. It won't fade immediately but as the day goes on the color isn't as vibrant. CCBs look even worse on my lids and don't stand a chance unless I use e/s primer. UDPP doesn't do jack squat for me. My lids suck that stuff up line orange juice.

Saw that Half-Wild sold out as you were ordering. That stinks :( Hopefully you can make it to a counter or try Macys.com?

UrbanSweetheart

I forgot to add that I usually use either NARS shadow primer, TFSI or Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer. Without this my oily lids will slowly eat through the paint pot color. It won't fade immediately but as the day goes on the color isn't as vibrant. CCBs look even worse on my lids and don't stand a chance unless I use e/s primer. UDPP doesn't do jack squat for me. My lids suck that stuff up line orange juice.
Saw that Half-Wild sold out as you were ordering. That stinks :( Hopefully you can make it to a counter or try Macys.com?
I've called 2 counters today, and both said they either might not be getting the collection or it was going to release on the 25th and not this thursday. And
Macys.com didn't have it online last time I checked today... :(

EngineerBarbie

I can't wait to get to the counter or store Thursday at lunch break!
You sound like me--I have Bamboom paint as well. It's quite the little multi-tasker. I can't remember why I skipped Constructivist. Rubenesque is my go to for the 'quick eye'.

Can't wait to hear what you come back with on Thursday!

Haven

What is the shelf life of these products unopened? I was considering BU's of a couple colors, but I don't know how long they will last. I would hate for them to "turn" on me and become unusable.

Not to be a pest, but does anyone know the answer to this question?