MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sorry if I already asked this & just don't remember, but what are the differences between Mattene & Matte lipsticks? I am hoping to buy my first Mattenes with this collection. I want about four so far:

• Potent Fig Deep blue grape
  • Deliciously Foribbden Mid-tone berry
  • Fresh Amour Light lavender

• Delectable Orange-beige
I'm not quite sure why they're different, but in general the mattenes- which come in long, slim cases like the old Slimshines- are more even, less dry and less drying than matte lipsticks.

OctoberViolet

Thank you katred!!! I am looking forward to trying out these new mattene l/s.

I'm not quite sure why they're different, but in general the mattenes- which come in long, slim cases like the old Slimshines- are more even, less dry and less drying than matte lipsticks.

LMD84

yup! all true and to me they are perfection in a tube! lol! i love mattenes!

Shadowy Lady

Sorry if I already asked this & just don't remember, but what are the differences between Mattene & Matte lipsticks? I am hoping to buy my first Mattenes with this collection. I want about four so far:

• Potent Fig Deep blue grape
  • Deliciously Foribbden Mid-tone berry
  • Fresh Amour Light lavender

• Delectable Orange-beige
Mattenes dry to a soft satiny feel and are non-drying. The formula is waaaaay superior to MAC's ordinary matte finish lipsticks

Eleentje

Deliciously Foribbden - Mid-tone berry sounds like something I'd want to try out.
Paintpots are hardly ever getting any love from me, so I'm not sure if I should be getting any from this collection. I did really like how Nice Vice swatched in Lou's recent video, so I am still curious to see the swatches of Hyperviolet, Treasure Hunt and Nubile.

Eleentje

Thank you, PinkBasset! I kinda went back to my Ukrainian/Russian roots in that pic! I love that scarf so much: it's made of non-itchy wool, so it keeps me warm and comfy in winter :) the avatar is not reaally new, but I haven't been on Specktra much over the past few months, while I was finishing my studies. I'm back now though :) is that you in yours? The makeup looks amazing in that pic!

PinkBasset

Thank you, PinkBasset! I kinda went back to my Ukrainian/Russian roots in that pic! I love that scarf so much: it's made of non-itchy wool, so it keeps me warm and comfy in winter
smiles.gif
the avatar is not reaally new, but I haven't been on Specktra much over the past few months, while I was finishing my studies. I'm back now though
smiles.gif
is that you in yours? The makeup looks amazing in that pic!

Good to see you back here! And yes, that's me in my avatar. :)

C2keri

[quote name="MrsB" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/120#post_2144078"]I am so excited for the paint pots - I adore them and we neeeeeeed new ones![/quote] So true! I didn't look to see if they were anything that I needed. I just saw paint pots, counted them and calculated how much I'd have to save to get them. I don't even like the Aqua Creams as well as the Paints and Paint Pots.

mousygiggles

I need these paint pots! Yay! I am unsure of the lipsticks. Living in the desert makes my lips so dry anyway that I have to be very picky about the formula.

ladyarwen

Mattenes, Sheen Supremes, Glamglasses, all the other lippies from the collections from this year...I'll be stocking up for life. XD

User38

nobody believed me when I told them that Mattenes were coming back.. and there they are!

I am so glad you will all enjoy them .. especially since the colours are stunning and of course the textures unbeatable.

I have been using the violet paint pot for a pop of colour in summer and also testing for durability and eveness of colour.. it's perfect. The tarnished gold is stunning also with a slight tan or no tan, it's a winner. Keep your eyes out for these!
pompom.gif

Mac-Guy

nobody believed me when I told them that Mattenes were coming back.. and there they are!

I am so glad you will all enjoy them .. especially since the colours are stunning and of course the textures unbeatable.

I have been using the violet paint pot for a pop of colour in summer and also testing for durability and eveness of colour.. it's perfect. The tarnished gold is stunning also with a slight tan or no tan, it's a winner. Keep your eyes out for these!
pompom.gif
Antiqued Gold p/p, here I come x 2
love.gif

User38

^ tis going to be a great season for paint pots and fabulous ls
cheerleader.gif
and we all know they will be LE
wacko.gif

I hope I can post up during this week.. but only if somebody grabs the images from photobucket and puts them up here.. I always waste about an hour just trying to put up pics on here.. grrr. So, if I have any volunteers I will photobucket them.. TIA.