MAC Posh Paradise Discussion

JennsJewelz

Man, a gray p/p would be amazing!!! I don't own any as of yet, but only because I'm still trying to figure out my makeup storage and I was worried they would dry out before I really got to love them properly. Here's my wish list so far:

Lippies:
Naked Bliss (maybe)
Rare Exotic (maybe)
Legendary
Eden Rouge (maybe)

Paint Pots:
Nubile
Genuine Treasure

It will probably be changing (and hopefully not growing too much! :p) when we start seeing swatches... :)

Edelmc

Was just talking to mua who was on training yesterday with this collection and said the purple paint pots were like fig 1 and beautiful iris. She also said they gave great coverage. Woohoo!

pemily

[quote name="Edelmc" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/60#post_2141803"]Was just talking to mua who was on training yesterday with this collection and said the purple paint pots were like fig 1 and beautiful iris. She also said they gave great coverage. Woohoo![/quote] Oh great.. Means I'll def be getting both.. Already getting the itch ha ha.. I bet I'll just get them all!!

xasperadastra

Was just talking to mua who was on training yesterday with this collection and said the purple paint pots were like fig 1 and beautiful iris. She also said they gave great coverage. Woohoo!

I should take the one that looks like beautiful iris... but I'll probably like both ... :( I'll probably be able to afford three/four paint pots

rockin

Those two will definitely be on my wish list!

Mac-Guy

I'm most excited about the copper and the antiqued gold p/p, and I will only purchase those (including BU). More purple p/p for you guys
pompom.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

Well, I have a lot of purple shadows, but both of these sound like things I'd want. I can't wait to play around with them as bases for blue or pink shadows (as well as purple, of course). Or greys.

I'm curious about the "antique gold" one too, because the description is actually the same as the name of one of the glitters that I covet. So if it looks like that (but is easier to work with), then I am all over that one as well.

Mac-Guy

The purple/lilac p/p will work well with all the light e/s quads that are coming out. I can only imagine how a purple base will make All Races and Tendersmoke pop like there's no tomorrow.

LMD84

awesome!! i need the one that is like beautiful iris!!

Piarpreet

i need at least promo pics with pics of products to even make lists.... semi precious raped my economy

C2keri

I use the Real Techniques crease brush to put my paints and paintpots on and it works soooo well! Once I have the p/p's in-hand, I'm buying more. I have to ask the more experienced of you: do you anticipate the debacle that was Surf Baby when we all go to buy this? I can arrange to go by the MAC store the morning of or spend the evening refreshing my computer, but I'd rather not.

C2keri

[quote name="Piarpreet" url="/forum/thread/175978/mac-posh-paradise-discussion/90#post_2141986"] i need at least promo pics with pics of products to even make lists.... semi precious raped my economy
[/quote] LOLOLOL! "Raped my economy...." Damn, it's funny because it's true.

DILLIGAF

If there is one thing I love is a eyeshadow base. I love paintpots!! I have most of the colored ones from MAC. So this collection will probably make me super broke. I own 2 mattenes Night Violet and Immodest. I love the hell out of both of them. Immodest is a go to for bright summer lips and Night Violet in the Fall. From this particular collection I plan to haul:

Mattenes:

• Potent Fig: Deep blue purple
  • Delectable: Orange beige
  • Rare Exotic: Bright mid-tone blue pink

Paintpots:

• Hyperviolet: Deep Violet
  • Imaginary: Blackened Navy
  • Half-Wild: Mid-tone Purple

I can't wait to see swatches!!! Also I can't be the only person imagining Imaginary with Blue Sheen from Semi Precious?!

sosdrielle

I'm a bit disappointed there are no cream finishes in with all the frosts. Coral Crepe is probably my most used paintpot, I love it so much. I'll definitely be buying a few though, especially the yellow one!

sss215

If there is one thing I love is a eyeshadow base. I love paintpots!! I have most of the colored ones from MAC. So this collection will probably make me super broke. I own 2 mattenes Night Violet and Immodest. I love the hell out of both of them. Immodest is a go to for bright summer lips and Night Violet in the Fall. From this particular collection I plan to haul:

Mattenes:

• Potent Fig: Deep blue purple
  • Delectable: Orange beige
  • Rare Exotic: Bright mid-tone blue pink

Paintpots:

• Hyperviolet: Deep Violet
  • Imaginary: Blackened Navy
  • Half-Wild: Mid-tone Purple

I can't wait to see swatches!!! Also I can't be the only person imagining Imaginary with Blue Sheen from Semi Precious?!

I can see Blue Sheen with that paint pot, and so many other blues. Can't wait!

Mac-Guy

I can see Blue Sheen with that paint pot, and so many other blues. Can't wait!
I can also see the purple p/p bring out the color in other MES that have some purple/pink in it. I look forward to the mid-tone coppery p/p under MES Faux Gold.
heart.gif

Shadowy Lady

OMG I have not posted in Colour Threads foreveeeeer and haven't been to a MAC store for 2 months but I had to show my excitement for these babies! My beloved Mattenes are coming back!!!! I need to buy every single one of these. MAC Mattenes and Chanel Rouge Allure Laques are my top 2 fave lipstick formulas. I have my calendar marked down for this launch.

I like paintpots too but not so much the shimmery ones. I've been through 3 Painterly's as I use it for my eye base. I will check out the cream finish paint pots

Icecaramellatte

I'd like to see swatches of:

Mattene Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Seeds of Desire - Deep brown plum
Delectable - Orange-beige
Deliciously Foribbden - Mid-tone berry

Paint Pot ($17.00 U.S. / $18.50 CDN) ( Limited Edition)
Treasure Hunt - Light pearled yellow (Frost)
Half-Wild - Mid-tone purple (Frost)
Hyperviolet - Deep violet (Frost)
Nubile - Light peachy nude (Frost)
Idyllic - Mid-tone copper bronze (Frost)
Genuine Treasure - Reflects antique gold (Frost)

Latest posts