MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

butterflyeyes

Should I get Summer Honey before it goes away? 
It's a pretty color and I really like it. I just haven't used it a lot. Only because I have so many products I picked up this year so I haven't really had a chance. And I haven't had any clients interested in using them. The ones that want sparkle want me to use Lit Cosmetics glitter.

liba

Should I get Summer Honey before it goes away?
I didn't get it because I already had Warming Heart, and some other colors that were similar in different formulas. If you don't have colors like it already, it's worth it, if you wear pressed pigments a lot.

xfarrax

If you love it, you should use it! MAC brings colors like it back every couple years anyway! Jet Couture and Black Grape are so beautiful too. Damson is one of the best, if you can find it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it got repromoted at some point. I just wore Black Grape today, as a matter of fact. I used Frost At Midnight MES on the lids, with Heirloom Eye Kohl in the tear ducts, waterline, subtly under the brow line and smudged under the eyes with a little more Frost At Midnight on a wet brush. Then I highlighted the center of the lids with Black Grape. Another beautiful soft smoky look - this is my favorite time of the year for this type of eye. I just kept the lips simple with more of the bronzy Mineralize lip balm and nothing on the cheeks. I use my Pressed Pigments a ton - day or night! Ripe For Love was definitely one of my most used blushes of 2013, maybe the #1 most used. Looked great in summer when I had a tan and now, when I'm at my palest. What blush do you grab so much that you forgot about RFL? :busted: I didn't get it because I already had Warming Heart, and some other colors that were similar in different formulas. If you don't have colors like it already, it's worth it, if you wear pressed pigments a lot.
Haha honestly everytime there's a collection I always pick up a blush but the two I've had in constant rotation are royal sunset and honey jasmine. Literally since I've got em I haven't even used anything else oh and I always pair them with dior amber diamonds highlighter/redhead msf on top it's my fav combo for day time. If I'm doing a night time look I love mac gentle because it's got an amazing sheen I use it up so quickly!!! Mac mineralized baked products never last me long, I've bought gentle twice already.

nmurray880

Damson is my favorite! I also have the beautiful pink pepper. I have been seeing different looks with moth lately on ig and I think it will be the next one I get.

Debbs

If anyone is ISO Pink Pepper PP please send me a pm for info as to where to locate this pigment at retail value

macmakeupluvr86

947c66ce_image.jpeg
This is the look by muastephnicole in IG.

Debbs

Mac Gone But Not Forgotten Program have Pink Pepper and the paintpots from Baking Beauty , Eclair and Mooncake. Call them up on Monday! (Before the 400-500 lurkers do)

Monsy

If i want one pigment to use to add shimmer to my eyeshadows on top of them should I go for light touch ?