MAC print pot? LOL

SkylarV217

.... Hey those print pots look like they could be pretty cool ....
th_LMAO.gif

GlamYOURUs

Some people are ridiculously stupid to sell or even buy that shit. But the colors do look pretty in the pot. lol
But wtf is up with that effed up looking barbie in the compact? Its not even centered!
lol.gif
Oh Dear God, someone help these poor people... geez!

BunnyBunnyBunny

And the top of that "Barbie" compact is like a Mineralize Skinfinish, see-through with the circular printed words. Wow.

And those "Print Pots" sound like a cool idea. MAC is into duos lately. But what is "Print Pots" even supposed to mean? They look ghetto, haha.

Lizzie

They look hella jenky lol
I wonder how they got the Barbie print on there. Did someone just etch it in? Speaking of print, I wonder what they mean by "print pot"....

purrtykitty

Wow, that Barbie one is especially bad...get it centered!! On the otherhand, those paint pots could be cool...I hope MAC rips 'em off!!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
And the top of that "Barbie" compact is like a Mineralize Skinfinish, see-through with the circular printed words. Wow.

And those "Print Pots" sound like a cool idea. MAC is into duos lately. But what is "Print Pots" even supposed to mean? They look ghetto, haha.

Their translator had the day off, they meant to say PAINT POTS.

redambition

Those are very easy to spot counterfeits!

The Barbie one really does puzzle me... Barbie foundation? I don't understand...

Hessah

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Wow,the Barbie one is especially bad...get it centered!! On the otherhand, those paint pots could be cool...I hope MAC rips 'em off!!

yeah, It would be a great idea!

imagine barestudy / indianwood duo.. HOT!!!!

astronaut

I'm not going to lie. Those bright colored "print pots" like the green, purple, and teals look nice.

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Some people are ridiculously stupid to sell or even buy that shit. But the colors do look pretty in the pot. lol
But wtf is up with that effed up looking barbie in the compact? Its not even centered!
lol.gif
Oh Dear God, someone help these poor people... geez!

I totally agree that those are ridiculous, but I am so really tired of people calling people stupid if they buy shit like this.
What if, my boyfriend, who has no idea about MAC, wanted to be sweet and buy me something from MAC. Well, would you call him stupid if he bought these? Is he supposed to learn all about MAC, something he truly doesn't care about, so he won't be screwed over the one time he does buy me MAC.
Please...
Put the sole blame on the seller that is selling the counterfeit stuff.
It is illegal to sell counterfeit items and yet people put blame on the victim.
It boggles my mind.

People seem to forget that most people in this world are not MAC crazy like we are on Specktra and don't know every collection or product that MAC put out.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
.... Hey those print pots look like they could be pretty cool ....
th_LMAO.gif

LOL You're right, they do!

Latest posts