MAC print pot? LOL

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
I totally agree that those are ridiculous, but I am so really tired of people calling people stupid if they buy shit like this.
What if, my boyfriend, who has no idea about MAC, wanted to be sweet and buy me something from MAC. Well, would you call him stupid if he bought these? Is he supposed to learn all about MAC, something he truly doesn't care about, so he won't be screwed over the one time he does buy me MAC.
Please...
Put the sole blame on the seller that is selling the counterfeit stuff.
It is illegal to sell counterfeit items and yet people put blame on the victim.
It boggles my mind.

People seem to forget that most people in this world are not MAC crazy like we are on Specktra and don't know every collection or product that MAC put out.

You're taking this way out of context here. I wasn't implying that the buyer who knows nothing about MAC is stupid. Its quite evident that the sellers are, trying any way they can to make a quick buck.
I am talking about people who are MAC fanatics that still buy off of ebay and still get jipped! Then they complain. lol Like why not, get all the information you can first, speculate and then make the decision. People jump the gun too fast.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
You're taking this way out of context here. I wasn't implying that the buyer who knows nothing about MAC is stupid. Its quite evident that the sellers are, trying any way they can to make a quick buck.
I am talking about people who are MAC fanatics that still buy off of ebay and still get jipped! Then they complain. lol Like why not, get all the information you can first, speculate and then make the decision. People jump the gun too fast.

So, what if a seasoned buyer on ebay does all that, then encounters a truly horrible seller that does the good old bait and switch? By that I mean providing photos of a genuine product, but then sending out a counterfeit item.

People who have purchased counterfeit items either through lack of knowledge or other reasons shouldn't be made to feel like idiots because they got caught out. this forum is about providing a place where people feel able to ask for advice on counterfeit items, not a place to be ridiculed for having the bad luck of ending up with something that's not genuine.

burnitdown_x

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, and I actually don't feel bad for those people who decide to buy it.

Hessah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofabean
they remind me of the loreal duo shadows

yup, thats what i thought when i saw them for the first time.