MAC Pro - Chromaline Discussion

TISH1124

ugggg No...I will tomorrow...I promise.... I am under the weather today..I have had a headache all night...If I feel better later I wil post one on this thread just for U

carandru

^^^ O yea, cuz I want to see too. I already know I'm getting the red one, but I'm undecided about the other colors!! I want the blue, purple, yellow, and white ones b/c I would love to have some matte bases! But, I can't really justify the purchases until I see how good they look on someone else
th_LMAO.gif

And hope you feel better soon Tish
th_hug.gif

jdechant

Yay!! I can't wait to get my hands on the blue, white, purple and maybeee the green!!! Does anyone that have blacktrack fluidline feel like the black chromline is a must have?? Cause if it is, then add that too my list as well!! Won't be able to do an order till for these pretties till january..me being broke ass from christmas and all!!
yes.gif

TISH1124

Ok I just took the pics...Posting in a sec ...Makeba you so owe me!! My dh is not gonna believe I am sick with this makeup on!!!

jdechant

Damn! I hate that I can't see any photobucket pictures at work!! DRives me nuts! I bet you girls look amazing!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
Damn! I hate that I can't see any photobucket pictures at work!! DRives me nuts! I bet you girls look amazing!!!

You are not missing much with mine it was a 10 minute...Just so you can see the color job!
lol.gif

joshari

MAC Chromaline Eyeliner

Has anyone tried the new MAC Pro Chromaline Eyeliner? The colours look really good, and it is supposed to be waterproof.

joshari

I love it. I so want to leave work right now and go and pick them up. Anyone know what the price was? Is it similar to the fluidline's in price?

makeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok I just took the pics...Posting in a sec ...Makeba you so owe me!! My dh is not gonna believe I am sick with this makeup on!!!

GURL I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!!
yahoo.gif
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshari
I love it. I so want to leave work right now and go and pick them up. Anyone know what the price was? Is it similar to the fluidline's in price?

16.50 ea

jdechant

So for Canada..that would probably be ....maybe 19.50..YIKES..oh well, didn't stop me with the $20 pearlglide liners..

Sanayhs

Quote:
So for Canada..that would probably be ....maybe 19.50..YIKES..oh well, didn't stop me with the $20 pearlglide liners..

For Canada, I'd bet they're $20, like the paint pots.

jdechant

^^Yah, your probably right, why charge 19.50 when they can charge $20!! lol...I wonder if thats gonna change with the new year price increases??

TISH1124

^^ I don't think so since these just came out....I am sure the increase is already in the pricing

Lyssah

Quote:
Does anyone that have blacktrack fluidline feel like the black chromline is a must have??

I'd like to know this too
smiles.gif